Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Manager Jobs at Palladium
Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Manager Jobs, About Palladium – Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with governments, businesses, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing challenges. With a team of more than 3,000 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of over 35,000 experts, we help improve economies, societies and, most importantly, people’s lives.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion – We welcome applications from all sections of society and actively encourage diversity to drive innovation, creativity, success and good practice. We positively welcome and seek to ensure we achieve diversity in our workforce; and that all job applicants and employees receive equal and fair treatment regardless of their background or personal characteristics. These include: (but are not limited to) socio-economic background, age, race, gender identity, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, nationality, veteran, marital or Indigenous status.
Should you require any adjustments or accommodations to be made due to a disability or you are a neurodivergent individual or any other circumstance, please email our team at [email protected]
Safeguarding – We define Safeguarding as “the preventative action taken by Palladium to protect our people, clients and the communities we work with from harm”. We are committed to ensuring that all children and adults who come into contact with Palladium are treated with respect and are free from abuse. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced selection process including safeguarding-focused interviews and a rigorous due diligence process.
Project Overview and Role: The Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager is a full-time position for an upcoming award being solicited through USAID/Tanzania to increase economic opportunities for youth and to improve the business enabling environment for youth entrepreneurs, youth-led startups, and youth-led businesses, particularly within the agriculture sector. The activity will support private sector associations to strategically develop, strengthen operations, and improve service provision for youth entrepreneurs, startups, and businesses, ultimately facilitating stronger market systems and more resilient, inclusive youth-led enterprises. Building the capacity of private sector associations to advocate for implementation of pro-business and pro-youth policies and to deliver high-quality services needed by youth in the private sector will have broader ripple effects across the Tanzanian private sector, benefiting all businesses and giving them a better chance to grow and thrive. This position will be based in Tanzania and is contingent upon contract award to Palladium.
Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Manager Jobs
Primary Duties And Responsibilities
- Provide technical leadership to capture and communicate program results, as well as ensure high-quality, timely, valid, and verifiable data collection, reporting, analysis and learning
- Gather and evaluate information, and ensure that findings are accurately presented in all USAID reporting and tracking tools
- Responsible for developing and designing project systems to track program progress against indicators; collecting and verifying information and maintaining performance monitoring plans, reports, work plans, and monthly reports, ensuring that all reports and documentation for the project’s internal management systems and for external reporting are produced according to USAID guidelines
- Using the Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA) approach, ensure that key learnings and best practices are captured, synthesized, reported, disseminated, and used to make timely adjustments to the program
- Coordinate closely with businesses, implementing partners and government Ministries to build cohesive measurement and results systems
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned
Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Manager Job Vacancy at Palladium
- Hands-on practical experience setting up and managing MEL systems for USAID programs and ability to coach and train others in their use
- Demonstrated expertise in designing rigorous quantitative and qualitative data collection systems and knowledge of methods for data analysis
- Solid understanding of USAID regulations and M&E reporting requirements and demonstrated experience with USG and/or other donor best practices and regulations in MEL
- Experience in knowledge management and dissemination of research findings
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and respond to emerging opportunities and overcome barriers
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience working for projects with a focus on private sector engagement and workforce development