Paramedic Jobs at Tindwa Medical and Health Service TMHS June 2022
Paramedic Jobs, Tindwa Medical and Health Service (TMHS) is reputable, experienced, accredited company, that provides extra care and listening to its customers. We are the best one stop health services provider in Tanzania, providing the following services at international standards,
1. Ambulance & Paramedic Services
2. Medical Evacuation
3. Health professionals, including Medical Doctors, Nurses and etc
4. Occupational Health and Safety Consultancy, Including Risk Assessment and Training
5. Supplies ,Including Fire Equipments, First Aid Kits & Personal Protective Equipments
6. Health Education and Screening
7. HIV /AIDS Consultancy
8. Home Based Care
9. Disposal of Industrial Waste
10. First Aid and Fire Training’s
BENEFITS FOR YOU:
1. Variety of Services, Product and Stable Supply; We are providing one stop health services package, consultancy and supplies that you don’t need to have headache of any health needs for your company. We have variety of samples you can choose from in each service or supply.
2. Quality We are insuring high quality and standards of all our services and supplies. Always our customer has been satisfied, you can check with our existing/previous customers. (Sample list can be provided on special request). We are also accredited by OSHA DAR/001791
3. Continuous after Sale Services We are providing one year warranty/ expiration gap for all our supplies and ensure ongoing Customer Technical Support & Free Further Consultations.
4. Cost Effective Price We offer competitive price, that gives you value for money.
5. Flexibility We are providing 24 hrs deliveries, online services and capable to distribute our services following the location of the customer along the East and Central Africa.
Tindwa Medical and Health Service TMHS Jobs
Job Title : Paramedic
Department : Emergency Medical Services
Reports To : HOD Emergency Medical Services
Date : 16th July 2022
Paramedic Jobs Purpose:
Responds immediately to emergency calls to deliver medical assistance. Evaluates sick or injured patient’s condition and offers treatment necessary before hospital admission. Transports patient to nearest appropriate medical facility in ambulance. Collaborates with ambulance technicians, emergency medical technicians, emergency care assistants, and other emergency medical responders to deliver patient care. Maintains ambulance and medical equipment therein. Acts as senior medical professional at the scene of emergencies or accidents.
Paramedic Job Duties:
- Operates as part of ground and air rescue team with minimum additional training • Responds to requests for emergency medical assistance in ambulance with other emergency healthcare providers
- Assesses medical condition of patients at scene
- Plans and administers requisite treatment immediately, either at scene or en route to hospital
- Utilizes sophisticated medical equipment, such as defibrillators and ventilation machines, to revive and stabilize patients
- Performs urgent surgical procedures, such as intubation, as needed
- Equips injured limbs with splints when necessary
- Dresses wounds and minimizes excessive bleeding
- Administers medications using intravenous drip
- Prepares patient for safe ambulance transport using backboards, gurneys, stretchers, and other restraints
- Communicates and documents patients’ conditions to other members of medical crew, such as emergency doctors and nurses, upon arrival at medical facility
- Cleans and restocks ambulance equipment after responding to call
- Shall be assigned any other duties by his supervisor
Paramedic Job Vacancy at Tindwa Medical and Health Service
Paramedic Job Skills and Qualifications:
Should be highly flexible to work in remote site operations with minimum supervision for several months, Works Well under Pressure, High Stress Tolerance, Quick Thinker, Strong Troubleshooting and Analytical Skills, Compassion, Good Listening Skills, Excellent Verbal Communication Skills, Team Player, Physical Fitness and Strength, Familiar with Medical Technology, Sound Judgement and Decision-Making.
Work requires Diploma in Clinical Medicine/Nursing from a government recognized training institute, must have valid practicing license
The required candidate must have BLS, ACLS, and ITLS trainings, any other Emergency trainings will be an added advantage to the position.
Minimum of 2-year experience working Paramedic in well recognized facility
Interested applicants are required to submit a cover letter with current CV & Certificates for consideration to [email protected] before 16th July 2022
|This Post Related to:|
|paramedic travel jobs|
|paramedic jobs salary|
|paramedic jobs near me|