Nature and scope:
The job holder reports to the Resource Mobilization Manager. He/She is responsible for development of the resource mobilization strategy; has a direct responsibility for executing plans of action and negotiating partnership agreements with corporates, private trusts and other funders.
- To work with the Resource Mobilization Manager to develop and implement the resource mobilization strategy in keeping with the bank’s strategic plan.
- To liaise closely with Treasury to develop a detailed understanding of the bank’s funding models and cost drivers.
- To examine the daily cash needs of the bank, review the bank’s total liquidity levels and work with the Treasury department to allocate funds.
- To track the external funding environment and inflow of type/amount of funds, suggest necessary adjustments to fund-raising targets and/or strategies, and ensure they are reached.
- To maintain records of the expected receipt and disbursement of funds.
- To assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports of mobilization of funds.
- To manage all funds received from the Government, its Departments and Agencies and other stakeholders for development activities as per applicable agency agreements.
- To develop and implement policies, procedures, processes and systems for efficient and effective utilization of the funds.
- To research and recommend the most effective ways for managing and administering the funds.
- To liaise with relevant Divisions, Departments and Units to follow-up on performance of projects which operate on managed funds.
- To maintain good working relationships with other divisions, directorates and units as well as external stakeholders.
- To effectively administer all resources allocated to the Department, including offering technical and operational
support to staff members in the Department.
- To carry out any other duties assigned by the Resource Mobilization Manager from time to time.
- Ability to develop action plans to achieve work outputs, identify resources required, and implement the action plan.
- Ability to review business outcomes with colleagues and the Director of Treasury and funding from time to time.
- Ability to identify areas where the bank can be more effective in funds mobilization and funding and propose plans to implement these changes.
- Ability to analyze the process required in undertaking a piece of work in order to plan tasks.
- Ability to contribute to departmental plans and targets.
- Ability to produce original well composed letters and reports.
- Ability to negotiate with bilateral, multilateral funding agencies/institutions.
- Understands the scope of own authority and knows when to highlight issues and seek authorization / advice from the Director of Treasury and Funding.
- Treasury knowledge, including experience of transfer pricing methodologies.
- Ability to interpret Central Bank policies and implement them within division’s strategic plan.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s degree/postgraduate qualification in Business Administration, finance, accounting, banking or related
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience at Senior Officer level.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Banking computer skills.
- Analytical skills.
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities, and an excellent working environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION AND DEADLINE
Job applicants are required to apply for these employment opportunities through the TADB career portal: https://www.tadb.co.tz/careers/
Please note: applicants are required to attach the following to their respective applications.
- Application letter showing how they meet the requirements of the position;
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae which includes Contacts stating the name in full, physical address, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses of the candidate.
- Certified copies of relevant certificates.
- Names and full contacts of three (3) referees.
Closing date: Applications should reach the undersigned no later than 4.00pm on Tuesday, 28th of June 2022.
|nafasi za kazi 2022 dar es salaam|
|nafasi za kazi 2022 viwandani|
|nafasi za kazi ako group 2022|
|tadb bank branches|
|nafasi za kazi medical records|
|nafasi za kazi mashirika binafsi 2022|
|tadb jobs 2022|