How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Program Manager Jobs We are looking for a program manager to be responsible for organizing programs and activities for our organization. You will be tasked with developing programs to support the organization’s strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals. You will also be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing program funding proposals.
Program Manager Jobs Responsibilities
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
Analyzing program risks.
- Working on strategy with the marketing team.
Program Manager Jobs skills and qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in business or related field.
- High-level management and leadership skills
- Ability to schedule and manage tasks effectively
- Conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Risk management
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Cost control and budgeting skills
- Teamwork and motivational skills
- Organizational and multitasking skills
Remuneration will be in line with the set procedures of the organizations which consider the experience and qualifications of the candidate (USD 35,000-40,000/annum)
Applications will be accepted up to 15th June 2022. Interested applicants should submit: A cover letter, describing how you meet the qualifications and why you are interested in this position.
A current resume.
Three (3) or more professional references, to be included in your profile. Please include at least one supervisor, peer, and (if you have supervised staff) someone you have supervised or led.
All applications to be sent to [email protected]
View More Jobs HERE