Recovery Officers Jobs at Watu Company Limited June 2022
Recovery Officers Jobs, WATU is a focus-driven, customer-centric company that believes everyone deserves the opportunity to be an entrepreneur and achieve their ambitious goals in life.
As Africa’s fastest growing Asset Finance Company, we see the continent’s bright and prosperous future and want to be part of making it a reality.
Our vision is to provide asset financing for motorcycles and three-wheelers to those who understand when provided with the right tools can fulfil their dreams and the needs of their families and community.
We Empower Entrepreneurs by providing the means needed to move and improve lives.
Our business is growing rapidly, and with more than 1,000 customers in Tanzania, we are looking for enthusiastic Asset Finance Recovery Officers in Dar es Salaam. We are looking for doers who are ready to roll up their sleeves and with their hard work and dedication create the impact needed in our communities.
Do you want to become a part of our ambitious and creative team of smart individuals and make a difference and you have what it takes? Then read on and apply for this exciting opportunity!
As an Asset Finance Recovery Officer you will be responsible for timely asset finance recovery where the other methods of collection proved to be ineffective.
A successful Asset Finance Recovery Officer is expected to adapt to the fast-paced culture of both the company, the market and the customers we serve.
Our customers are entrepreneurs. As a company, we are committed to aiding them in achieving their financial goals. It is imperative that the Asset Finance Recovery Officer be engaged with the community they serve and committed equally to our customer’s and company’s goals.
- Monitoring and controlling the assigned Asset Finance Portfolio using Company software
- In cooperation with other members of the Asset Finance Recovery team, identifying overdue clients who have failed to comply with the contractual payment schedule, and where the telephone follow-up deemed not effective
- In cooperation with other members of the Asset Finance Recovery team, prioritizing the collection assignments in accordance with our collection policy
- Proposing the best client handling and debt collection strategy to the Recovery team and the Head of Asset Finance Recovery
- Using GPS tracking technology, identifying location of the collateral and approaching the client at the field
- While in the field, identifying and applying the most efficient communication tactic persuading the client to close his overdue and return to payment compliance
- Repossessing collateral once all previous communicational attempts have failed
- Maintaining records and providing daily feedback on outcome of assignments and number of collection to the Head of Asset Recovery
- Providing training and sharing knowledge with new employees/interns/trainees employed by the Company
Recovery Officer Job Vacancy at Watu
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR WATU JOBS:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including written communication
- Integrity, enthusiasm and passion for continuous learning and development
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work harmoniously in an organization with diverse business operations
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities, able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company
- High attention to detail and internal control
- Diploma in a relevant field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A Valid driver’s License in Motor Vehicle
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Be a part of an international, dynamic and driven team that has set their aspirations high and work hard to achieve those
- Opportunities to learn and grow together with us
- Competitive compensation package
- Health benefits
Do you see yourself being part of the WATU team? Then please apply with your CV and a cover letter, we are looking forward to working with you!
NOTE ON COVID-19 PREVENTION:
- You are advised to adhere to all the recommended preventive measures regarding Covid-19 such as wearing of the masks, washing hands and the use of sanitizers before you are allowed through Watu’s Premises.