How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Research Assistance Jobs, We are looking for a Research assistants to work under the supervision of primary researchers who lead research projects. They’re responsible for assisting the main researcher in a number of tasks that support the research activities. Those tasks vary depending on the type of research that’s being done and the field that they’re in.
Research Assistance jobs Duties & Responsibilities
- The job generally requires the ability to perform the following duties:
- Carry out experiments and research according to protocols laid out by primary researchers
- Collect and log experimental data
- Conduct statistical analyses of data sets
- Prepare graphs and spreadsheets to portray results
- Create presentation slides and posters to help researchers present findings
- Review print and online resources to gather information
- Check facts, proofread, and edit research documents to ensure accuracy
- Maintain laboratory equipment and inventory
Research Assistance Jobs skills:
- Diploma/Bachelor in any field
- No experience needed
- Proven knowledge of data collection methods
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and statistical applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to write doctorate-level research reports for publication in reputable journals
- Knowledge of project management
- Ability to work within a team and follow the instructions of senior faculty
Remuneration will be in line with the set procedures of the organizations which consider the experience and qualifications of the candidate (USD 20,000-30,000/annum)
Applications will be accepted up to 15th June 2022. Interested applicants should submit: A cover letter, describing how you meet the qualifications and why you are interested in this position.
A current resume.
Three (3) or more professional references, to be included in your profile. Please include at least one supervisor, peer, and (if you have supervised staff) someone you have supervised or led.
All applications to be sent to [email protected]
View More Jobs Here