Tamisemi Names for Teaching and Health Jobs | Majina ya Ajira za Ualimu na Afya
Tamisemi Announced Majina ya Ajira za Ualimu na Afya | teaching and health names Tamisemi jobs
TAMISEMI Majina ya walimu & kada ya Afya Walioajiriwa /waliopangiwa vituo vya kazi 2022/2023 PDF Download Tamisemi List of newly employed teachers and Health sector By TAMISEMI yanatoka lini is the most Asked Question to the Most of People who Applied for Teacher job on Online Teachers Application System (OTEAS) By Tamisemi this Due for long waiting through This page you will know how To check Employed Teachers step by step After get released . Selected Individual include with education level from Certificates, Diploma, Bachelor Degree and few from Master Degree
Find all the relevant information about newly employed teachers By TAMISEMI 2021/2022: TAMISEMI release names of school teachers who passed the competency test conducted to equip schools with competent and qualified teachers to provide quality education and learning to pupils end of Year 2021/2022.
Jiunge na channel yetu Ya telegram ili ubadilishane idea na maelfu wenzako waliopangiwa vituo vya kazi leo Bofya hapa
Orodha Majina ya Walimu Wapya 2022 Walioitwa kazini TAMISEMI
Download Tamisemi Teaching Jobs Names: Majina ya Ajira za Ualimu Tamisemi.pdf
Orodha Majina ya Ajira Mpya Afya 2022 Tamisemi
Download Tamisemi Health Jobs Names: Majina ya Ajira za AFYA.pdf
Download PDF file Here | Reliable link
Do you want to know the salary of health workers in Tanzania?
As I mentioned above if you are asking to know the doctor’s salary for diploma level; Government employees with Health Diplomas are paid at an average of not less than 680,000 in Tanzanian currency before deductions | Naomba kujua mshahara wa daktari kwa ngazi ya Diploma
In the past they were paid at this rate
Do you want to know the salary of Degree Teacher’s in Tanzania?
I would like to ask you to find out more about how much a teacher’s salary is paid per month only when he or she is employed by the government; but also when he starts work how much he is paid as subsistence money | Naomba kujua mshahara wa mwalimu kwa ngazi ya Degree 2022
- D1=Basic salary 716,000
- Deductions: cwt=14,320; Pension 35,800; Income=78,760; Insurance=21,400; Take Home=565, 640;
What about the subsistence allowance for new teachers is usually given for 14 days or 7 days?
Subsistence allowance for all new employees is only Seven days; usually 80,000 per day so for a total of seven days it is 560,000 Tanzania shillings
Impotant announcement For All Selected individuals|TAMISEMI Instructions For New Employees
I would like to take this opportunity to provide various Basic Instructions that should be considered by Employees and Employers.
- All new employees should ensure that they report to the Directors of the 10 designated Councils with a national ID or NIDA identification number, genuine birth certificate, all Real Certificates of Professional Employment and Professionalism of the employee, to be verified by the Employer before being given a letter of employment ;
- All employers should ensure that they receive the certificates and submit them to the examination board for verification.The Ministry should be notified immediately of those found with forged certificates so that strict action can be taken;
- All employers should ensure that new employees are assigned to the Council, are given employment letters, and report to designated centers only, and not otherwise;
- Tamisemi Offers attractive salary to workers as a motivation for work, also covers Insurance. A new employee who takes a subsistence allowance, and later does not report to his or her designated work station, will be subject to appropriate legal action;
- New employees who do not report to the designated facilities within 14 days, from the date of this announcement, will have lost their vacancies which will be filled by other qualified applicants, located in the Office Database (PMO-RALG);
- Directors of Local Government Authorities for which new Employees are assigned, ensure that they receive new Employees and enable them in accordance with the Laws, Rules, Procedures and Guidelines of the Public Service, and subsequently report to them. Reporting reports for these employees should be completed electronically (employment.tamisemi.go.tz), after each employee has been received and completed the formalities;
- Directors of Local Government Authorities are instructed to complete the recruitment process as soon as possible, so that new employees can be included in the HCMIS system as soon as possible;
- Regional Administrative Secretaries and all Council Directors, to ensure they comply with OR-PMO-RALG directives issued to you in March, 2022, to ensure that you implement the equity of the IKAMA for Primary and Secondary School teachers, within the Region and Halmasgauri on or before 30 June , 2022. Implement these instructions carefully to ensure that schools have a good teacher ratio, and the implementation report to be submitted before or by July 15, 2022. OR-PMO-RALG will not hesitate to take action against an employer who will not implement these guidelines to balance 12 teachers in bringing the ratio of teacher, with 1:60 directed students;
- iWe urge School Principals and Headmasters to co-operate with their school Boards to follow the guidelines provided by the Ministry for student contributions. Strict action will be taken against the Headmaster or any Headmaster who goes against the guidelines issued by the Government; and
- In-service teachers and new recruits, to ensure they teach students professionally, with the utmost diligence based on the existing teaching calendar. Principals, Ward Education Coordinators, Education Officers of Councils and Regions across the country monitor daily teaching in the classroom, and ensure that students acquire the required skills at various levels of Primary and Secondary education. In addition, all health cadres in the country, who continue to serve, and newly hired, ensure that they serve the people with the highest professionalism and love, in accordance with the laws, regulations and guidelines for the provision of quality health services in the country.