How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Wildlife Law Enforcement Tutorial Assistant Jobs at Mweka
Wildlife Law Enforcement Tutorial Assistant Jobs| lecturer vacancies 2022 | school of natural and environmental sciences | assistant lecturer jobs in tanzania 2022 | assistant lecturer job description | assistant lecturer jobs in tanzania 2022 |ajira portal | tutorial assistant jobs in tanzania | university teaching jobs in tanzania | assistant lecturer jobs in tanzania | mweka college jobs 2022 | mweka college jobs | mweka college jobs | mweka college | mweka college application form | tutorial assistant jobs in tanzania 2022
Wildlife Law Enforcement Tutorial Assistant Jobs, On behalf of The College of African Wildlife Management (MWEKA), invites dynamic and suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill (two hundred and twelve) 212 vacant posts as mentioned below;
The College of African Wildlife Management, Mweka was established by the Act of Parliament Number 8 of 1964.
TUTORIAL ASSISTANT (WILDLIFE LAW ENFORCEMENT)–1 POST
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
i. Teaching up to NTA level 6 (Ordinary Diploma);
ii. Assisting in conducting tutorial and practical exercises for students under close
iii. Preparing learning resources for tutorial exercises;
iv. Assisting in conducting research under close supervision;
v. Carrying out consultancy and community services under close supervision; and
vi. Performing any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of Bachelor of Laws (LLB) with GPA of 3.8 and above
Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
- Birth certificate;
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:-
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts;
- An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal;
- An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer;
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);ICT Programming Tutorial Assistant Jobs
- An applicant with special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised to indicate;
- A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat,
P.O. Box 2320, Utumishi Building at University of Dodoma – Dr. Asha Rose Migiro Buildings – Dodoma.
- Deadline for application is 18th Juni, 2022;
Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview and; ICT Programming Tutorial Assistant Jobs
Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)
PUBLIC SERVICE RECRUITMENT SECRETARIAT