58 Enginieers Jobs at Ministry of Agriculture July 2022 | Nafasi 58 za Kazi za Mainjinia Wizara ya Kilimo
Engineers Jobs, The Ministry of Agriculture is a ministry of the Government of Tanzania. he ministry was formed following the split of the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries in October 2017 to improve efficiency, with the livestock and fisheries roles being created into the Ministry of Livestock and Fisheries.
In this Post you will get information related to: civil engineer jobs in tanzania, jobs for engineers in tanzania, highest paying engineering jobs in tanzania, ministry of agriculture jobs, ministry of agriculture jobs 2022, ministry of agriculture jobs.
POST AGRICULTURAL ENGINEER II – CIVIL – 58 POST
EMPLOYER Wizara ya Kilimo
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2022-07-23 2022-08-05
JOB SUMMARY NA
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
i.To maintain day to day quality of irrigation and drainage infrastructure;
ii.To construct and rehabilitate irrigation and drainage works as per standards and specifications;
iii.To set standard and disseminate construction specifications;
iv.To integrate environmental and social safeguards in irrigation and drainage construction/ rehabilitation works;
v.To undertake supervision and contract management for construction or rehabilitation works of irrigation and drainage infrastructure;
vi.To assist in provision of technical support to private sector on irrigation and drainage construction techniques;
vii.To undertake data collection for irrigation data bank for contractors undertaking irrigation and drainage works; and
viii.To perform any other official duties as may be assigned by a supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of Bachelor Degree in following fields: Civil and Irrigation Engineering, Civil Engineering from Institution/University recognized by the Government.
REMUNERATION TGS E
58 Enginieers Jobs at Ministry of Agriculture July 2022
About Ministry of Agriculture | nafasi za kazi wizara ya kilimo
The vision of the Ministry of Agriculture Client Service charter is stipulated in the following statement:
Nucleus for providing policy guidance and services to a modernized, commercialized, competitive and effective agriculture and cooperative systems by 2025
To deliver quality agricultural and cooperative services, provide conducive environment to stakeholders, build capacity of local Government Authorities and facilitate the private sector to contribute effectively to sustainable agricultural production, productivity and cooperative development, The MoA will this by:
- Formulating, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating the implementation of relevant policies in the agricultural sector and monitoring crop regulating institution;
- Collaboration with the private sector, local government and other service providers to provide relevant technical service in research, extension, irrigation, plant protection, crop promotion, land use, mechanization, agricultural inputs, information services and cooperative development;
- Undertaking crop monitoring and early warning, maintaining strategic food reserves and promoting appropriate post harvest technologies, and
- Encouraging, undertaking and coordinating research and development and training.
In order to fulfill the mission, MoA should achieve the following:
- HIV/AIDS infections to MoA staff reduced by 2010
- Sustainable food availability and supply at household level ensured by 2010.
- Levels of agricultural production, productivity and quality raised by 2010
- Development, promotion and use of appropriate agricultural technologies increased by 2010.
- Integrated and sustainable use and management of natural resources to conserve the environment in agricultural undertakings promoted by 2010
- Capacity of LGAs to deliver quality agricultural services improved by 2010.
- Private sector participation in agriculture increased by 2010
- Capacity of MoA to carry out its operations efficiently and effectively enhanced by 2010
- Crosscutting issues internalized and linkages between agriculture and other sectors of rural development promoted by 2010
- Financial position and performance of cooperative societies improved by 2010
- Clear policies, strategies, legislation and regulatory framework for MoA activities developed by 2010.
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about Jobs Vacancies at Ministry of Agriculture | Wizara ya Kilimo
The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words.
You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs
Also This Post is a Part of: mechanical engineering jobs near me, nuclear engineering jobs, spacex jobs, engineering jobs near me, engineering jobs in kenya, engineering jobs entry level