Communication Officer Jobs at Enebel July 2022
In this post you will get information related to: enabel jobs, enabel jobs 2022, jobs at enab tanzania, enabel jobs rdc, communication officer jobs uganda, communication officer jobs near me, communication officer jobs in tanzania, communication officer jobs in south africa, communication officer jobs in government
Enabel is the Belgian development agency. It implements Belgium’s governmental cooperation. The agency also works for other national and international donors. With its partners in Belgium and abroad, Enabel offers solutions to address pressing global challenges – Climate Change, Urbanisation, Human Mobility, Peace and Security, Economic and Social Inequality – and to promote Global Citizenship. With 2,000 staff, Enabel manages about 170 projects in twenty countries, in Belgium, Africa and the Middle East.
Dar es Salaam, 465143
The Belgian Development agency, Enabel, mobilizes its ressources and its expertise to eliminate poverty in the world. Enabel contributes to the efforts of the international community and works towards a society that provides present and future generations with sufficient resources to build a sustainable and fair world.
Its staff members in Brussels and overseas embody the commitment of the Belgian State and other development partners to international solidarity.
Enabel in Tanzania is currently active in the sectors of Agriculture/Rural Development, Value Chain and Water/infrastructure. Other areas of interest are Environment/climate Change, Private Sector Development, Gender, Maternal Health and Child Rights.
Enabel in Tanzania is currently looking for Communication officer for its programmes and for the Resident Representative office.
Enebel Jobs description
In your area of expertise and under the supervision of the Resident Representative:
• You develop and ensure institutional communication in accordance with the political orientations of thediplomatic mission in order to promote a positive image and accountability of the programmes.
• You promote and facilitate the internal flow of information in order to contribute to the optimal functioning of the programmes and Enabel.
• You foster change in order to contribute to the objectives of Enabel.
• You elaborate communication training programmes in order to sustainably integrate communication in the interventions.
• You support the Representation Office in their knowledge building and results dissemination activities in order to ensure that the lessons learned, and recommendations are known among the targeted audiences.
• You ensure the proper dissemination of news, articles, videos, to local news agencies.
- You manage Enabel Tanzania Social Media platforms and develop engaging content for them. Guide and assist in the creation and editing of written documents, video, infographics, and photo content.
- You attend events and produce live social media content, and social media posts.
• You support the Resident Representative in communicating and enhancing the visibility of Enabel’s portfolio and projects.
• You coordinate with the Communication focal points or/and Intervention Managers on media events, visibility activities, and the content of communication tools and publications.
Required qualifications and experience:
• You hold a Master’s degree communications, media, PR, international development, or other.
• Experience in formulation, implementation, and monitoring of annual communication plan.
• Experience in organizing and facilitating workshops, advocacy campaigns, and media events.
Required skills and knowledge:
• Broad and in-depth insight in all aspects of international development is an asset;
• You show you are an initiative builder allowing your colleagues to count on your commitment to the multidisciplinary team;
• You build strong proposals and bring innovative solutions to issues you encounter;
• You are able to work and evolve in a changing environment;
• You are familiar with results-based management; 3
• You are familiar with theories of change;
• You master knowledge management and knowledge building;
• You have a strong affinity with and easily use various digital tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop,Premier Pro), standard Office software and new technologies;
• You have excellent video and photo editing skills and have experience with photography;
• You have excellent website communication and social media skills;
• You have excellent analytical and writing skills;
We offer you
- A fascinating job in an international environment.
- Open ended – local contract according to the Tanzania labor law.
- A salary package that comprises the monthly gross salary, in accordance with our salary scales (Class 5), hospitalization/healthcare insurance, 13th month, holiday allowance and reallocation allowance.
Following this recruitment procedure a shortlist of successful applicants may be constituted which may be sourced in the next three years for similar job openings.
Every person who fulfils the conditions listed in our job advertisements may apply. Enabel is committed to equal opportunities and diversity in its workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, disability status or any other factor.
Are you interested?
Apply here https://jobs.enabel.be/ at the latest by 16/08/2022; include your application letter, updated CV, motivation letter (one page only), names of three referees as well as their emails, telephone numbers. If you have any further questions, please send an e-mail to [email protected] .We thank you in advance for your interest in our company.
Only applications submitted via the above link will be considered
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about Jobs Vacancies at Enebel The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words. You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs
Serengeti Breweries Ltd SBL Offers attractive salary to workers as a motivation for work, also covers Insurance. For those with bachelor degree have more advantage in wining this positions.