New Jobs at Julius Nyerere Hydroelectric Power Plant (JHNPP)
In this post you will get information related to: jhnpp jobs tanzania, jhnpp jobs 2022, elsewedy electric tanzania jobs, jvacee el sewedy electric.
Julius Nyerere Hydroelectric Power Plant JHNPP is project aims to build dams and powerplant that generating electricity with capacity of 2115MW to satisfy energy needs in Tanzania Control water flow in the period of flooding and thus providing the necessary water requirement. The construction of this project is under JV Arab Contractors Company and Elsewedy Electric (JVACEE).
JVACEE is a Joint venture company of Arab Contractors and El-sewedy Electric, dealing with the scope of Engineering, Procurement & Construction of Julius Nyerere Hydro Power Project JHNPP in Stigler’s Gorge in Tanzania, which is expected to produce 2,115 MW of installed capacity.
An integrated energy solutions -design and build- provider specialized in Power Generation, Water Treatment and Hydropower while currently diversifying our business segments to include Mobility and Oil and Gas.
1. Procurements Officer JVACEE Jobs
- Coordinates with local and foreign procurement activities.
- Ensure the efficient acquisition of goods at fair prices.
- Maintain communication with Suppliers.
- Track orders and maintain accurate purchase records.
- Maintain up-to-date records of procurement documents such as purchase orders, bid proposals and vendor reviews. Develop and implement a suitable filing system.
- Set all bank documents (LC’s, Commercial invoice, packing list). Customs clearance and follow the goods until delivered to our warehouses.jvacee jobs
- Sorting for new suppliers.
- Organize accommodation and flight for foreign technicians
- Bachelor Degree in Procurement and Supplies Management from a reputable Institution. Possession of PSPTB and other related Professional Certificate is a Must.
- Master’s degree will be an Added Advantage. 5 – 7 years of experience in local and foreign purchasing field. Fluency of English language (reading, writing and speaking).
- Keen eye for small details, to work efficiently with several pieces of purchase documents. Good mathematics skills, to make accurate calculations of total costs of ordered items.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
2. Procurement Engineer JVACEE jobs
The Procurement Engineer ensures proper alignment of inbound supply chain for products and raw materials across our business units. In addition, this role drives continuous improvement of our cost position and takes an active part in product improvement and development in support of business strategies. Reports to Procurement Manager.jvacee jobs
JHNPP jobs Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, lead, and implement business cost reduction strategies through Sourcing to improve our cost position without sacrificing quality.
- Evaluate, coordinate and support sourcing opportunities in US and low cost regions. Support product development and improvement teams by sourcing new technologies from qualified suppliers while leading the qualification process.
- Challenge existing suppliers to recommend more cost effective and/or more reliable products that will improve our competitive position.
- Assist in the evaluation and coordination of these recommendations. Lead vendor initial qualification through the First Article Process, ensuring vendor products meet legislative, customer and ABC Company Engineering requirements.
- Once qualified, drive supplier actions to verify part and process quality at the supplier’s location to reduce the need for incoming inspection.
- Work with Sourcing, Engineering and Quality to develop procedures and processes to qualify potential suppliers.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field;
- Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience in (MEP Packages) preferably in Construction Field
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to execute tasks independently
- Proficient in reading and interpreting blueprints, drawings, specifications and regulations
- PC skills including MS Office, Auto CAD and Solid works.
MODE OF APPLICATION Interested candidates should send their up to date CV’s and ID (National, Voter’s ID or Driving License) to [email protected] and in subject Line Clearly indicate the position you’re applying for. Failure to do so your application will not be considered. Deadline is 15th August 2022. Interviews and work station will be at Julius Nyerere Hydropower Project (JNHPP) and / Dar es Salaam HQ This position is open for Tanzanian Locals only. #JVACEE is hiring #TalentSourcing
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about Job Vacancies at Julius Nyerere Hydro Power Project JHNPP | JVACEE
The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words.
You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs