New Various Jobs At St. Francis Hospital July 2022
In this post you will get information related to: st francis hospital jobs 2022, st francis hospital jobs, bon secours st. francis hospital jobs, roper st francis hospital jobs, ascension st francis hospital jobs
St. Francis is a referral hospital that promotes holistic health services through provision of quality, accessible, equitable and affordable health care services to the people in Ulanga, Malinyi and Kilombero districts.
Saint Francis Referral Hospital has been leading in quality and innovation in the delivery of health care along with health research and training in collaboration with Ifakara health institute, health training institutions at Ifakara and other national and international organizations partners.
The hospital has been providing both primary and specialized services in Kilombero valley communities, providing equitable and affordable health care services to the people in Ulanga, Malinyi and Kilombero Districts. It has being the referral hospital and centre of excellence in Morogoro region for health promotion, curative services, preventive services and rehabilitation health services.
St. Francis Hospital has 371 bed capacity and provide outpatient and emergency services. The hospital has departments and units with dedicated team which provide services and support training for medical professionals from local institutions and international. We are dedicated to our community with collaboration with local and central government and development partners to provide the sustainable health services.
We are looking forward to listen to you, and please you are all welcome to our hospital for your health service needs, collaborating with our professionals for learning purposes and conducting health research projects.
St. Francis Referral Hospital, Ifakara is inviting competent applicants who are energetic, interested, qualified with outstanding work ethics and integrity to apply for the following positions:
I. LABORATORY SCIENTIST -ONE POSITION
– The Lab Scientist will be responsible for equipment and instrument update and
inventory as well as protection. He/she should be able to perform routine maintenance on equipment and quality control for all reagents.
– Read, understand, and implement SOPs to fully support the laboratory towards accreditation
– Performs daily QC runs on all laboratory tests/procedures
– Perform pre-analytical procedures on all specimens received including but limited to registration, separation, and storage.
– Any duty deemed necessary by the laboratory Manager including but not limited
to training of junior technicians and students
Hold a Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Sciences (BMLS) from a recognized institution followed by at least 2 years post-qualification experience.
II. PHYSIOTHERAPIST OFFICER – ONE POSITION
– Assessment, treatment and evaluation of patient with different condition requiring
– To conduct yourself in highly professional and ethical manner
– Liaise with other health care professional for better treatment outcomes.
– Document patient medical progress and treatment
– To perform other activities and tasks given by his/her head of department
Degree holder of Physiotherapy from recognized academic institution Minimum 2 years of working experience Registered and allowed to practice by MCT
III. BIOMEDICAL TECHNICIAN -ONE POSITION
– Approves and Installs new biomedical equipments by conducting tests; ensuring
adherence to codes; making modifications.
– Maintains biomedical equipments by completing preventive maintenance schedules; conducting tests; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting and repairing malfunctions; calling for special service; evaluating service contracts; maintaining equipment inventories.
– Maintains safe and healthy working environment by conducting safety tests;
recommending and complying with procedures; training and guiding medical and healthcare personnel; complying with codes.
– Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Hold a Diploma of Biomedical technician from a recognized institution followed by at least Minimum of 2 years of experience delivering services to the health facilities.
IV: OPTOMETRIST – ONE POSITION
– Conduct eye exams using optometric equipment and general diagnostic
– Prescribe, fit, and adjust eyeglasses, contact lenses, and other vision aids.
– Recommend appropriate patient follow-up and care options.
– Answer questions and provide advice to patients regarding vision and optical issues.
– Deliver outstanding customer service through all patient interactions.
– To work under the whole activities and tasks given by his/her head of department
The holder Diploma of three years under college identified by the Government of United Republic of Tanzania. Related experience in Health services sector would however be an added advantage.
4 Job Vacancies at St. Francis Referral Hospital
Deadline: 15th August 2022
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Interested candidate: Send application via: [email protected]. OR
St. Francis Referral Hospital
TARI Offers attractive salary to workers as a motivation for work, also covers Insurance. For those with bachelor degree have more advantage in wining this positions.
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about Jobs Vacancies at Tanzania Agricultural Research Institute TARI The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words. You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs