Secondary Teachers Jobs at Aga Khan Education Service July 2022
Get all information related to: secondary teacher jobs in tanzania, secondary teachers jobs victoria, secondary teachers jobs adelaide, english secondary teacher jobs, Aga Khan Education Service jobs, teaching jobs
Aga Khan Education Service, Tanzania (AKES, T), is a private, not for profit, service company registered under the Companies Act and operates three schools in Tanzania. The vision of AKES,T is to provide accessible, world-class education, which prepares students to become self-confident, open-minded articulate and ethical young people with academic qualifications to enable them to make productive contributions to their own community and their wider society. AKES,T is part of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN), a group of private development agencies working to improve living conditions and opportunities for people of all faiths and origins in specific regions of the developing world.
AKEST is looking to hire the following positions based in Dar es Salaam:
Teacher – Business Management and Accounting, English Language with experience in IGCSE and IBDP Curricula at Aga Khan Mzizima Secondary School
The main role is to prepare students for the future by teaching problem solving skills, methods for critical thinking and basic concepts of the required subjects
- To demonstrate sound classroom practice and innovation
- To mark and assess work regularly and to take part in the department’s quality assurance procedures.
- To monitor student progress and set targets to ensure expected progress is achieved.
- To work as part of a team, attend regular meetings and provide a major input into departmental development.
- Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by your Head of School.
- Bachelor’s from an accredited college or university . A qualified teacher with relevant academic documentation and a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience.
Teacher – Primary and Nursery
The main role of the teacher will be to maximize student learning and development through designing learning engagements that promote curiosity and love for learning. The homeroom teacher will assume roles beyond the classroom in striving to extend students’ learning. These roles include working collaboratively with colleagues and other members of the school community, and communicating with parents and caregivers. The teacher’s contribution to the school goes beyond teaching in the classroom. They participate in the development of the school policies and programs and assist in the implementation of school priorities including After School Activities. All classroom teachers may be required to undertake other duties in addition to their teaching duties.
- Designing learning experiences to meet student’s individual learner’s needs and to ensure student’s progression
- Using a range of appropriate strategies for teaching and learning and classroom management
- Use flexible groupings and structured inquiry to deliver high quality lessons in line with the IBO philosophy
- Maintain a well-organized and stimulating learning environment
- Use learning technologies enhance learning
- Using information about prior attainment to set expectations for students
- Using a range of assessment and reporting methods that show student’s achievement in relation to learning outcomes
- Providing clear and constructive feedback to students and their parents and caregiver
- Bachelor’s from an accredited college or university . Minimum 2 years’ experience in (IB-PYP) practicing and practices
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send a letter of application describing experience, along with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of education certificates (certified by TCU if studied out of Tanzania) and contact information of three confidential referees, including current Head of School or Line Manager. It should be addressed to HR – Aga Khan Education Service, Tanzania and should be sent by e-mail to [email protected] or mail to P.O. Box 125, Dar es Salaam. Please ensure you include an email address. Closing date for applications: 25th July, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Aga Khan Education Service, Tanzania is an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about Jobs Vacancies at Aga Khan Education Service
The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words.
You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs
|This Post related to:|
|nafasi za kazi ya ualimu wa nursery|
|zoom tanzania teaching jobs|
|online teaching jobs in tanzania|
|dodoma job opportunities|
|teaching jobs in tanzania for foreigners|
|teaching jobs in tanzania universities|
|teaching jobs in tanzania 2022|
|teaching jobs in tanzania july 2022|
|teaching jobs in tanzania november 2022|
|teaching jobs in tanzania december 2022|
|english teaching jobs in tanzania|
|primary school teaching jobs in tanzania|
|part time teaching jobs in tanzania|
|university teaching jobs in tanzania|
|aga khan education service tanzania|
|aga khan education service tanzania (akest)|