Shaft Engineering Jobs at Bulyanhulu Gold Mining July, 2022
Shaft Engineering Jobs, The Barrick’s Bulyanhulu Team is seeking to recruit Shaft Engineer to join and grow their team.You will be expected to align to the Barrick DNA and to operate within our mining assets with our best people teams. You will contribute on a practical note to ensure activities in the Engineering and Services department are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures and ensure targets are met.
About Bulyanhulu Team
Bulyanhulu is situated in northwest Tanzania, in the Kahama district of the Shinyanga region, approximately 55 kilometers south of Lake Victoria and 150 kilometers southwest of the city of Mwanza. Bulyanhulu is a narrow-vein gold mine containing gold, silver, and copper mineralization in sulphides. The mineralization of Bulyanhulu is associated with a number of steeply-dipping veins. Bulyanhulu commenced commercial production in 2001.
- Implement and coordinate safe and efficient hoisting procedures to attain scheduled production tonnage at minimum cost.
- Implement standard operating methods and safety procedures in compliance with plant and government mine regulations.
- Monitoring and control of critical stoppages and incidents resulting in reducing production and execution of appropriate action plan to ensure reoccurrence is prevented.
- Effectively promote, deploy and comply with all safety & health and environmental policies, standards, procedures and regulations in accordance with Tanzanian mining legislation.
- Management of maintenance, repairs and servicing of equipment within area of responsibility.
- Effective and efficiency of allocation of maintenance resources as measured by schedule compliance, PM compliance, level of planned vs. unplanned work and the ongoing management of backlogs.
- Plan and implement predictive and preventive maintenance strategies and techniques, to ensure that the Hoist Plant Asset condition is maintained at high standard and incompliance with applicable regulations.
- Proactively develop quality systems, approaches and practices as needed
- Expansion of mining infrastructure and activities and related services to support production planning
- Supplier and vendor management and networking, specifically related to local business to further Tanzanian national mining industry development
- Ensure that all daily, weekly and monthly reports are completed accurately, on time with appropriate content
- Preparation of the annual budget and management thereof and implementation of continuous improvement and cost control
- Identify training needs within the team and develop training plan in conjunction with Supervisors and the training department
- Create working environment that ensures team member gain new skills and achieve their full potential by developing and implementing effective training and mentoring programs
- Ensure deployment of key initiatives and communication of relevant messages to team members and all other relevant parties
- Ensure that all safety incidents are reported and investigated according to procedures and on time
- Assist with any other assistance in investigation when required
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical)
- Competence certification in mechanical or electrical engineering field for Mines and Works
- Registered with Professional Engineering Council will be an advantage
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, ERP and MRP II packages.
- Knowledge of major mining product suppliers and service providers
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar diversified high level portfolio.
- Experience in a remote site environment will be an advantage
- Strong experience in setting standards and procedures for maintenance and construction practices.
- Experience in Shafts, Underground Production is essential
- Engineering understanding and knowledge of Mine Winder hoisting systems with previous operating experience at mine(s) specializing directly with winder hoist systems.
What We Can Offer You
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses and site-specific benefits
- The ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless
- Access to a variety of career opportunities across the organization
How to apply:
- Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume online
- Rename your CV in this format CV – YOUR FULL NAME
- Indicating the role title “Shaft Engineer” in the subject of your email
- Send your application via e-mail to: [email protected]
Please forward applications before 19th July 2022
We are committed to a safe work environment sending every person home safe and healthy every day and leaving a sustainable legacy on our host communities.
Thank you for your application, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
|barrick gold tanzania jobs 2022|
|barrick gold tanzania website|
|barrick gold address|
|barrick gold subsidiaries|
|barrick gold tanzania jobs 2022|
|bulyanhulu gold mining jobs 2022|
|bulyanhulu gold mining jobs july 2022|
|barrick bulyanhulu gold mining jobs 2022|
|bulyanhulu gold mine jobs vacancies|
|bulyanhulu gold mine email address|