Foreign Services Officer Jobs at Ministry of Foreign Affairs and East Africa Cooperation | Nafasi za kazi Wizara ya Mambo ya Nje na Ushirikiano wa Afrika Mashariki
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and East African Cooperation is a government ministry of Tanzania. The ministry is headed by Liberata Mulamula, and its offices are located at Mtumba in Dodoma, Wizara ya Mambo ya Nje, foreign service job opportunities, foreign services officer jobs, foreign officer jobs, foreign service officer usaid salary, foreign service officer job description, how to become a foreign service officer, foreign service salary, state department jobs overseas
The history of Ministry of Foreign Affairs and East African Cooperation dates back soon after independence in 1961. Up to December 1963, it was a department under Prime Minister’s Office. In 1964 it became a fully fledged Ministry under the name of Ministry of External Affairs.
For four decades since the sixties, the Ministry’s operations were guided by Presidential Circular No. 2 of 1964. The Circular specified Foreign Policy priorities that evolved around racial equality, collective self-reliance, world at peace, on the basis of the socio-economic realities of sixties and seventies. For instance, the challenges of colonial domination and neo-colonialism, the super power rivalry, unfavorable economic situation of developing countries, and the fragility of statehood in Africa – all demanded such response. The policy served Tanzania well over the years.
POST FOREIGN SERVICE OFFICERS – 17 POST
EMPLOYER: Ministry of Foreign Affairs and East Africa Cooperation
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2022-08-04 2022–08-17
JOB SUMMARY: NIL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To prepare meeting agenda, minutes and record of discussions and provide reports on International related issues;
- To participate in several meetings and conferences held within and outside the country, bilateral & multilateral engagements and prepare reports accordingly;
- To prepare brief and takiing notes to be used by the National leaders and Ministry high officials in several ocassions such as bilateral meetings, multilateral forums, interviews etc;
- To make follow up on International related issues, analyze and advice accordingly;
- To conduct extensive research on social, political and economic issues and provide recommendations;
- To keep records on several events with regards to diplomacy and global events; and
- To perform any duties assigned by superior.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Holder of Bachelor Degree in International Relations, Economics, International Economics, Business Administration, Law, International Law, Public Policy, Political Science, International Business or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
REMUNERATION AS PER GOVERNMENT SALARY SCALE
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about Jobs Vacancy at Ministry of Foreign Affairs and East Africa Cooperation The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words. You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs
Ministry of Foreign Affairs and East Africa Cooperation Offers attractive salary to workers as a motivation for work, also covers Insurance. For those with bachelor degree have more advantage in wining this positions.