How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
50 Direct Sales Staff Vacancies at NMB Bank PlC 2022
Get information related to: direct sales staff jobs in tanzania, direct sales staff jobs near dar es salaam, direct sales staff jobs, direct sales staff jobs kariakoo, direct sales staff jobs masaki, direct sales staff jobs sinza, direct sales staff jobs mikocheni, direct sales staff jobs, direct sales staff vacancies in tanzania, direct sales staff vacancies, nmb careers login, nmb careers tanzania, city of nmb careers, careers at nmb bank zimbabwe, nmb technologies careers, nmb career jobs, nmb jobs 2022, nmb jobs 2022, nmb jobs tanzania, nmb jobs march 2022, nmb jobs june 2022, city of nmb jobs, nmb bank jobs
NMB Bank attracts and retains staff members who are experienced, qualified and take responsibility for being accountable for our business and dedication to customer service.
The Bank provides services such as Loans with condition of Mortgage or other cheap conditions, Credit and insurance. To cooperate with the sociaty also, the bank donate in various activities in the society. The bank has also a Money Transfer services. To increase Trading competation the bank lists it share in Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange (DSE).
We have a structured recruitment and selection process with clear parameters for decision making, which ensures our preset criteria are met. Our key focus is on building maintaining and improving our service advantage through our people.
At NMB we believe that our clients and employees make our stronghold and when they achieve their ambitions, we do too. To accomplish this we need individuals with creative and innovative solutions who are willing to go the extra mile for their future, our clients and the bank. We promise to provide you with a world of opportunities for personal growth within a culture that is based on co-operation in every section of our business countrywide. We believe that the steps we take together are the ones that take us further.
Drive retail sales objective of the bank through day-to-day customer visits and selling bank products and services to new and existing customers, while deepening existing customer relationships and maintain operational excellence within the appropriate service standards.
Tenure 1 year (Renewable subject to performance)
Location Central Zone, Highland Zone, Lake Zone, Northern Zone,
Southern Zone, Western Zone.
- Acquire new bank customers by appointment, referral solicitation or door to door canvas in the assigned territory
- Opening bank accounts to new customers and collect account opening fees for onward delivery to the branch
- Register customer to NMB mkononi and educate on the usage of our self-service channels
- Ensure all account opened meet the required KYC standards as per the bank’s processes and procedures
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly or yearly sales quotas
- Generate leads, upsell and cross-sell bank products and services from the customers
- Participate in campaigns, special projects & events to sell bank products and services
- Identify repeat businesses and create relationship by regular selling of bank products & services
- Assist management in identifying viable marketing and pricing strategies.
- Safe keeping of working tools and marketing materials
- Continuous upgrade and improve sales presentation (avoid miss-selling) and knowledge of products, services and bank tariffs
- Perform any other relevant duties as assignedKnowledge and Skills
- Direct sales knowledge
- Knowledge of bank products and services
- Ability to handle and build customer relationships
- Ability to sell outside the banking halls with daily exposure to outside environment, including inclement weather
- Flexible to work within non-standard business hours
- Excellent detail orientation and follow through skills
- Sound consultative selling skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Communication and Presentation skills
- Standard Computer skills word and excelQualifications and Experience
- Holder of a Bachelor‘s degree or Diploma or equivalent
- Fresh Graduates from college/university are highly encouraged to apply
If you are interested in taking up this exciting opportunity, please register and apply by attaching the below documents
i)Your current CV.
ii)Your application letter specifying your zone of preferenc
Please note that the deadline for receiving applications will be 29th August 2022. All applications must be done through this page.
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it”.
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about New Job Opportunities at NMB Bank PLC The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words. You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs
NMB Bank PLC Offers attractive salary to workers as a motivation for work, also covers Insurance. For those with bachelor degree have more advantage in wining this positions.