How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Biodiversity Specialist Vacancies At JVACEE | JHNPP August 2022 | Nafasi za kazi JHNPP
Get information related to: biodiversity specialist job description, biodiversity consultant jobs, biodiversity specialist vacancies in tanzania, biodiversity specialist vacancies dar es salaam, biodiversity specialist vacancies, jhnpp jobs tanzania, jhnpp jobs 2022, jhnpp jobs, jhnpp jobs dar es salaam, elsewedy electric tanzania jobs, jvacee el sewedy electric, zoom tanzania jobs, arab contractors tanzania jobs, jvacee contacts, jvacee address, jv arab contractors job vacancies, job vacancy in stores tanzania
Julius Nyerere Hydroelectric Power Plant JHNPP is project aims to build dams and powerplant that generating electricity with capacity of 2115MW to satisfy energy needs in Tanzania Control water flow in the period of flooding and thus providing the necessary water requirement. The construction of this project is under JV Arab Contractors Company and Elsewedy Electric (JVACEE).
JVACEE is a Joint venture company of Arab Contractors and El-sewedy Electric, dealing with the scope of Engineering, Procurement & Construction of Julius Nyerere Hydro Power Project JHNPP in Stigler’s Gorge in Tanzania, which is expected to produce 2,115 MW of installed capacity.
An integrated energy solutions -design and build- provider specialized in Power Generation, Water Treatment and Hydropower while currently diversifying our business segments to include Mobility and Oil and Gas.
Department/Project Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
Title: Biodiversity Specialist
Reports to: Env. Manager/ HSE Manager
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
Carry out the day to day operations of HSE department and contribute to the application of effective Health, Safety and Environmental management by providing technical support.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement the Environmental, Social Impact Assessment and Environmental & Social Management Plan as provided by the Client.
- General knowledge that can be able to monitor fauna and flora at the project.
- Ensure the Implementation and compliance of the Project Environmental Management plan.
- Writing and review of existing EMS, and any other project – specific procedures as needed
- Management and audit of program of the EMS to the ISO14001 Standards
- Regular testing and sampling of all environmental monitoring points such as soil, borehole, domestic water sources, effluent discharge, noise levels and other as requires by the EMS.
- Preparing daily and weekly reports for environmental performance.
- Conducting audits and walk downs on subcontractors for environmental compliance, checking for non- conformances as needed.
- Attending the HSE Meetings as required to discuss the environmental issues.
- Maintain and manage records for all environmental monitoring, reporting, inspections, checklists and other related documentation.
- Participate in the implementation of the JV HSE Management system
- Follow up periodically that the equipment checklists are maintained and updated following the JV Inspection and Tests procedures.
- Monitoring and advise on the performance of the water treatment plants and systems involved.
- Keeping up with the environmental legislation and company policy to ensure the defined standards and best practices are implemented.
- Document the lessons learned and prepare environmental alerts when needed.
- Escalate and highlight any issues that would affect and compromise the quality of work in progress quickly to enable taking the necessary actions.
SAFETY AND QUALITY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain the safety standards and comply with Company’s Health, Safety and Environment Management System Requirements.
- Take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others in the workplace.
- Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements
Biodiversity Specialist Job Vacancy at JVACEE
REQUIRED FUNCTIONAL QUALIFICATION
Qualification: Bachelor of Science in Zoology and Wildlife Ecology, Environmental engineering/ Environmental Sciences
OSHA General & Construction
NEBOSH – Environmental diploma
Possesses good communication skills (Fluent in English)
Proficient with MS Office package.
Hazardous waste and substances control
Overall Experience: 3–5 years’ Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Zoology and Wildlife Ecology, Environmental engineering/ Environmental
- Master’s Degree in related Field will be an added advantage
- Previous experience working in construction
- Environmentally competent person, familiar with Tanzanian Environmental Laws and regulations.
SOFT SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
Competency Type Level
Interactive Communication Core Competency Intermediate Accountability Core Competency Intermediate Work Excellence Core Competency Intermediate Problem Solving Functional Competency Intermediate Analytical Ability Functional Competency Intermediate Attention to Details Functional Competency Intermediate Compliance Functional Competency Intermediate
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should send their up to date CV’s and ID (National, Voter’s ID or Driving License) to [email protected] and in subject Line Clearly indicate the position you’re applying for. Failure to do so your application will not be considered.
Deadline is 10th September 2022.
Interviews and work station will be at Julius Nyerere Hydropower Project (JNHPP) and / Dar es Salaam
This position is open for Tanzanian Locals only
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about Job Vacancies at Julius Nyerere Hydro Power Project JHNPP | JVACEE
The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words.
You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs