Contact Centre Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Sanlam Insurance
Get Information related to: contact centre consultant jobs, contact center consultant jobs, contact centre consultant job description, call center consultant jobs, call consultant jobs, career consultant contact number, sanlam insurance jobs 2022, sanlam insurance jobs 2022, sanlam life insurance jobs, sanlam insurance uganda jobs, sanlam general insurance jobs, sanlam insurance tanzania jobs, sanlam insurance kenya jobs, what is sanlam insurance, sanlam life insurance customer care, can i borrow money from my sanlam life insurance
Company: Sanlam Group
Who are we?
Sanlam Developing Markets [SDM] (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sanlam Life Limited) is one of the top financial services providers in the South African entry-level and emerging middle market. It aims to understand the unique requirements of clients and offers a wide range of simple and affordable financial solutions that cover needs such as funeral insurance, savings for education, life cover and personal accident plans. In terms of the Sanlam Group Governance Policy, SDM is managed by the SA Retail Mass cluster, which is part of the Sanlam Life and Savings cluster within the Sanlam Group. The cluster focusses on retail products, as well as group schemes.
What will you do?
- Receive client queries and complaints
- Handling >75 calls per day with an average handling time of 286 seconds ( 65 inbound and 10 outbound minimum)
- Client queries resolved within agreed timelines
- Client queries escalated to next level of expertise
- Improved 1st call resolutions when handling queries
- Perform operational transactions
- Ensure that 100% of work(policy information and simple changes) is accurately processed within agreed SLA
- Handling client emails within the agreed SLA
- Achieve > 95% on all evaluation transactions
- Ensure that work complies with set standards (100% interactions logged timeously and accurately on Athena and Pavlov)
- Adherence with Contact Centre and HR policies and procedures (Working Hours and Shifts, Leave etc)
- Adherence to all SOP’s (Inbound, Outbound, Hospital Claim, Death Claim, Policy changes, Non-risk Claims, Complaints etc)
- 100% attendance of scheduled training on product, process and systems
- A pass rate of 90% achieved on all product assessments
- 100% competence on all systems
- Ensure error rate of 1% on all interactions
- Contact Centre Consultant Job Vacancy at Sanlam
What will make you successful in this role?
Qualification and experience
- Diploma or Degree is an advantage
Knowledge and Skills
- COP is an advantage.
- At least 2 year experience in Contact Centre and Policy Servicing environment preferable within financial sector.
- Computer literacy
- MS Office
- Basic Insurance understanding
- Be able to speak English, Afrikaans and at least 2 other national African languages
- Product knowledge
- Adapting and responding to change
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Interpersonal sensitivity
- Client service orientation
- Listening skills
- Telephone etiquette
- Written and verbal communication skills (Speaking knowledge of English, Afrikaans and at least 2 other national African languages
Qualification and Experience
- Grade 12 with 1 to 2 years related experience.
- Knowledge and Skills
- Processing transactions and conduct simple calculations
- Data collection and analysis
- Record keeping, filing and maintenance of databases
- Maintain work standards and quality verification
- Personal Attributes
- Plans and aligns – Contributing dependently
- Communicates effectively – Contributing dependently
- Action orientated – Contributing dependently
- Optimises work processes – Contributing dependently
- Build a successful career with us
- We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its four business clusters – Sanlam
- Life and Savings, Sanlam Investment Group, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Santam, as well as MiWay and the
- Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
- Being resilient – Contributing dependently
- Customer focus – Contributing dependently
- Collaborates – Contributing dependently
- Cultivates innovation – Contributing dependently
- Drives results – Contributing dependently
- Turnaround time
- The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.
- Our commitment to transformation
- The Sanlam Group is committed to achieving transformation and embraces diversity. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace as we believe that these are key components to ensuring a thriving and sustainable business in South Africa. The Group’s Employment
- Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the selection process.
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about Jobs Vacancy at Sanlam Insurance The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words. You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs
Sanlam Insurance Offers attractive salary to workers as a motivation for work, also covers Insurance. For those with bachelor degree have more advantage in wining this positions.