Corporate Fundraiser Jobs at YouLead Africa August 2022
Get information related to: corporate fundraiser jobs, corporate fundraiser salary, corporate fundraiser job description, what does a corporate fundraiser do, youlead africa jobs tanzania, youlead africa jobs dar es salaam, youlead africa jobs
YouLead is Africa’s flagship Youth Leadership Program working to unlock youth leadership potential for a prosperous continent by identifying, recognizing, connecting and fostering cooperation among Africa’s vibrant and influential young leaders and their initiatives. YouLead is a joint initiative of MS Training Centre for Development Cooperation (MSTCDC) and the East African Community (EAC) in Arusha, Tanzania but works across the African continent through partnerships. H.E. Jakaya Kikwete, former President of Tanzania is YouLead Africa’s current Patron.
Consultancy purpose: To provide strategic and operational leadership for corporate fundraising at YouLead Africa using YouLead Summit 2022 as the selling point/product, complete and lead the implementation of YouLead Africa’s Corporate Fundraising Strategy. End goal is to diversify and grow YouLead’s income across all corporate channels to enable YouLead Africa to sustainably expand its reach for greater positive youth development within the EAC region and across Africa.
The post holder will drive the diversification of YouLead Africa’s fundraising portfolio using YouLead Summit 2022 as a product for sale, and continue to increase the income streams of large, medium and small scale enterprises, major philanthropists, and other large corporates and nonprofit partners. This requires a high degree of connectivity and acquaintance with other for-profit and nonprofit work sectors, to ensure that compelling proposals with high quality lead to tangible income resulting in cash contributions and unlimited in-kind contributions for YouLead Summit 2022 to be raised mainly through sale of delegate sponsorship packages and partner contribution/donations.
- Develop, maintain and grow the existing portfolio of corporate relationships with YouLead Africa including providing excellent partner management, designing and delivering bespoke communications.
- Research potential corporate partners, plan and deliver engaging presentations and pitches, to secure tangible resources and support for YouLead Africa.
- Identify, secure and develop new corporate partnership opportunities, focusing on YouLead Africa’s National Government-Private Sector Dinner Roundtable Dialogues concept, corporate donations, event sponsorship opportunities, delegate sponsorship packages, and medium-long term program support for partners interested in impact.
- Assist in the implementation of existing, and the development of new, corporate partnership products, in consultation with the YouLead Africa Director and the supervisor (technical advisor).
- Develop and maintain a working Corporate Fundraising Matrix and knowledge of East Africa and Africa’s Corporate sector ensuring all fundraising opportunities are maximized in line with the YouLead Africa Corporate Fundraising Strategy.
- Work collaboratively with YouLead Africa Regional Associates and other Consortium members across the continent to maximize corporate fundraising income.
- Work collaboratively with the YouLead Africa Digital Communications team to develop relevant corporate fundraising assets (brochures, sponsorship packages, etc).
- Meet income targets for 2022 in cash and unlimited in-kind contributions as agreed with the YouLead Program Director.
Corporate Fundraiser Consultant Vacancy at YouLead Africa
Terms and Conditions
- The consultant is expected to support the delivery of the above-mentioned activities and perform against agreed indicators between August 2022 and December 2022.
- Remuneration of the consultant’s role will be an agreed lump sum based on success levels of the fundraising drive and resulting amounts termed as unconditional contributions/grants.
- When necessary, travel costs deemed will be covered on a need-basis and each travel engagement will be agreed upon prior if considered of strategic value. Travel is to be minimized and all work is to be largely virtual.
Applicants should submit their letter of expression of interest and a short proposal covering your methodology, approaches, fundraising targets and expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com not later than 15th August 2022, 23:59 PM EAT.
Subject Title: Corporate Fundraiser – YouLead Africa Program within the Leadership and Governance Academy of MS TCDC.
We value all applications but due to the volumes of applications we often received, we can only commit to responding to short-qualified candidates.
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about Jobs Vacancy at YouLead Africa The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words. You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs
YouLead Africa Offers attractive salary to workers as a motivation for work, also covers Insurance. For those with bachelor degree have more advantage in wining this positions.
This Content is a Part of: zoom tanzania jobs, ngo jobs tanzania, un jobs tanzania, unskilled jobs in tanzania, embassy jobs in tanzania, mabumbe jobs tanzania, unicef jobs tanzania, international jobs in tanzania, jobs tanzania 2021, jobs tanzania 2022, jobs vacacy in tanzania, jobs tanzania march 2022, jobs tanzania january 2022, jobs tanzania, jobs tanzania june 2022, jobs tanzania september 2022, jobs tanzania government, undp jobs tanzania, zoom jobs tanzania, unhcr jobs tanzania, mabumbe jobs tanzania, icap jobs tanzania, great jobs tanzania, ngo jobs tanzania, new jobs tanzania, us embassy jobs tanzania, total jobs tanzania, jobs in tanzania, jobs in tanzania 2021, nafasi kazi huduma wateja, absa careers, jobs in tanzania for foreigners, jobs in tanzania 2022, jobs in tanzania for indian, jobs at us embassy tanzaniam jobs at icap tanzania, jobs in ngos in tanzania, jobs zoom tanzania, jobs at amref tanzania