Driver Jobs Opportunities at SICPA August, 2022
Get information related to: driver jobs near Kigamboni, ngo driver jobs near mwanza, driver jobs tanzania, nafasi za kazi driver mpya 2022, driver jobs in tanzania 2022, vip driver jobs, sicpa jobs tanzania, sicpa salaries, sicpa fuel marking, sicpa jobs tanzania, sicpa uganda limited jobs, sicpa pakistan jobs
SICPA is a trusted security provider and adviser to governments, security banks, high security printers and industry – providing secured identification, traceability and authentication solutions and services.
With multiple career paths in material and digital security technologies and other business management functions, we seek professionals willing to bring a wealth of expertise, innovation and creativity to our business
To maintain our leadership position and competitive edge in all our security-based technologies, we invest significantly in our people and global Research and Development resources. Our workforce has a unique set of varied and specialised competences.
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced Driver. If you are looking for a fast paced cosmopolitan and vibrant business environment, SICPA Tanzania is the right place for you.
The incumbent will be stationed at our Tanzanian Headquarters in Dar Es Salaam.
The driver is responsible for conveying and transporting materials, equipment, and staff of the organization to the areas where they are required, safely and timely in accordance to procedures and in adherence to safety standards of the organization
- Transport products, materials, and staff securely to areas where they are needed
- Guarantee that products and staff are protected and secured
- Answer clients’ inquiries as brilliantly as could be allowed
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by supervisor or manager
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound and roadworthy
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the Security Officer and/or QHSE Department
- Report any instance of mishap or accident to the supervisor
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Perform some other undertakings like shopping, dropping and picking, getting lunch, and running errands for the General Manager/Directors or Visiting Officials as will be directed by Supervisor
Knowledge and skills:
- A skilled driver and must have the necessary authorization to drive
- clean driving record
- He/she must be a safety conscious person
- He/she must be focused, confident, and observant
- Performance oriented
- Hands on, business awareness and customer oriented
- Languages: good level of English
Skills and Capabilities
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- High level of integrity
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about Jobs Vacancy at SICPA Tanzania The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words. You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs
SICPA Offers attractive salary to workers as a motivation for work, also covers Insurance. For those with bachelor degree have more advantage in wining this positions.