Evaluation and Assessment Advisor Jobs at SoCha August 2022
Get information related to: evaluation and assessment advisor jobs in tanzania, evaluation and assessment advisor jobs near dar es salaam, evaluation and assessment advisor jobs sinza, evaluation and assessment advisor jobs,project evaluation jobs, un jobs monitoring and evaluation, evaluation jobs remote, program evaluation jobs, american evaluation association jobs, monitoring and evaluation jobs in europe, socha enumerator job, reliefweb jobs, socha meaning, socha organization, enumerator job 2022, socha llc jobs in kenya,socha llc jobs in tanzania,socha enumerator jobs, socha tanzania jobs 2022
SoCha (a portmanteau of Social and Change) is an independent Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) firm that provides bespoke solutions to social challenges. We are a US-registered, veteran-owned small business with staff support offices in Nairobi, Bangkok and Mauritius. SoCha currently supports multiple foreign assistance interventions across Asia and Africa.
SoCha, LLC is preparing a response to the USAID/Tanzania Tanzania Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning, and Adaptation (T-MELA) Activity. The purpose of the Tanzania Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning, and Adaptation activity is to provide technical and advisory services to USAID/Tanzania to meet its Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning requirements by 1) strengthening the ability of USAID Agreement and Contracting Officer’s Representatives (AOR/CORs) to perform proper oversight of USAID-funded activities; 2) strengthening USAID and IP capacity and commitment to apply evidence for activity design, implementation, and adaptation; 3) strengthening USAID, IP, and government of Tanzania monitoring systems and processes; and 4) enhancing the capacity of local monitoring and evaluation organizations.
To support the associated MEL services on this activity, SoCha seeks a full-time, qualified Evaluation and Assessment Advisor.
**Experienced Tanzanian citizens and resident evaluators are encouraged to apply.**
Scope of Work:
Illustrative Functions of the Position
The Evaluation and Assessment Advisor will:
- Oversee evaluation, analyses, and assessments throughout the life of the activity, including data collection, design of evaluation methodologies ,strategic approaches and participatory data collection methods and protocols, as well as data quality verification techniques.
- Be responsible for the design, quality, and final deliverables of all evaluation reports and any evaluations, assessments, surveys, and studies including the testing of the development hypotheses, where feasible.
- Design of the evaluation methodology and participatory data collection methods and protocols for both performance and impact evaluations.
- Work with the Chief of Party (COP) in ensuring that evaluation information is shared and utilized through knowledge sharing and strategic learning processes to speed innovation and improve upon and bring new innovations to the Mission’s programmatic work in-country.
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- An advanced degree in international development, public administration, organizational development or a relevant field;
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in monitoring and evaluation methodologies (i.e. both quantitative and qualitative data collection, processing, and analysis);
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring and evaluation, collaboration, learning, and adapting (CLA) approach;
- Understanding of international development sectors, including youth, health, education, and governance;
- Demonstrated practical experience in using monitoring and evaluation and learning activities to inform activity implementation and results and;
- Prior experience working on USAID–funded activities preferred.
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, with some in-country travel.
How to apply
To apply, please lodge your CV highlighting your experience in qualitative research via the following link: https://jobs.socha.net/evaluation-and-assessment-advisor-tanzania-02-08-2022/.
Applications close 21 August 2022.Promising candidates may be selected before this deadline.
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about Jobs Vacancy at Ongeza Tanzania The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words. You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs
Ongeza Tanzania Offers attractive salary to workers as a motivation for work, also covers Insurance. For those with bachelor degree have more advantage in wining this positions.