Job Opportunities at World Hope International Tanzania August 2022
Get information related to: world hope international sierra leone jobs, world relief international jobs, hope international university jobs, raining coordinator jobs houston, training coordinator jobs in hyderabad, training coordinator jobs in tanznaia, remote training coordinator jobs, 911 training coordinator jobs, part time training coordinator jobs, police training coordinator jobs, hr training coordinator jobs, job titles for training coordinator
Job Opportunities at World Hope International Tanzania – Training Coordinator The primary responsibility of the Training Coordinator is to lead the planning and execution of training activities for HOPE Tanzania. This includes coordinating training logistics as well as ensuring that training is done in accordance with HOPE’s Savings Group methodology. Additionally, this role will guide the development, translation, and distribution of training schedules and materials, as well as the measurement of training effectiveness. These responsibilities will be done under the supervision of HOPE Tanzania’s Country Director (CD)
- Promote and fulfill the mission and vision of HOPE International.
- Spiritual Integration and Christian Witness
- Ensure a personal healthy spiritual balance within family, work, and church life through the adoption of personal and spiritual disciplines.
- Support weekly devotions among HOPE staff in order to maintain a focus on the program’s mission and to promote spiritual growth among, staff, facilitators, and Savings Group members.
- Plan for and facilitate training sessions to equip Church Facilitators with Restore Church Facilitator Guide.
- Coordinate and assist with facilitation of Field Coordinator initial trainings and monthly meetings.
- Provide oversight and leadership on all training activities for Church Partners.
- Assess training needs for HOPE Tanzania and Church Partner staff and volunteers in order to address competency gaps.
- Equip Field Coordinators with Savings Group mentoring guide and monitor its effective use in monthly facilitator mentoring meetings.
- Work with HOPE CSU training staff to develop training plans.
- In collaboration with the Technical Advisor, maintain and update training records and document training needs within the – Tanzania Savings Group Program.
- Review partners trainings reports and provide HOPE Tanzania leadership with updates on training accomplishments against the training plans
- Design mechanisms to ensure quality and effective training outputs at all levels of the Savings Group Program in Tanzania.
- Use the developed tools for measuring and evaluating training effectiveness among participants.
- Ensure that HOPE’s Mission and Vision are upheld in all training sessions.
- Train Church Facilitators on group formation expectations and processes.
- Initiate and maintain an ongoing healthy communication with Ministry Coordinators and Field Coordinators.
- Submit timely individual and monthly training reports to Country Director & HOPE’s training team.
- Participate in monthly training calls with Savings Group Global Training Specialist.
- Attend necessary HOPE Saving Group trainings and meetings.
- Facilitate necessary translation & revision of training materials.
- Ensure that HOPE’s training materials are produced with quality and available for trainings in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with HOPE training team to facilitate curriculum development for HOPE Tanzania training needs.
- Provide feedback to HOPE training team on curriculum effectiveness and need for revision/adaptation.
Coordinate successful implementation of certification process for Coordinators and Facilitators.
- Will perform other duties as requested by HOPE Tanzania leadership
- Commitment to the mission and vision of HOPE International.
- Qualifying degree in finance, accounting, business administration, or similar field of study.
- A minimum of three years of experience in NGO or nonprofit organization required.
- Excellent cross-cultural communication.
- Excellent computer-based communication skills and working knowledge of basic IT.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Swahili.
- Willing to travel up to 20% of the time, both within Tanzania and occasionally to other HOPE countries.
- Assertive self-starter with the confidence to ask hard questions, to work independently and in collaboration with a team and hold management accountable.
- Highly flexible and willing to work in highly stressful, frustrating, and sometimes dangerous situations.
- Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about Jobs Vacancy at World Hope International Tanzania The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words. You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobsWorld Hope International Tanzania Offers attractive salary to workers as a motivation for work, also covers Insurance. For those with bachelor degree have more advantage in wining this positions.
This Content is a Part of: zoom tanzania jobs, ngo jobs tanzania, un jobs tanzania, unskilled jobs in tanzania, embassy jobs in tanzania, mabumbe jobs tanzania, unicef jobs tanzania, international jobs in tanzania, jobs tanzania 2021, jobs tanzania 2022, jobs vacacy in tanzania, jobs tanzania march 2022, jobs tanzania january 2022, jobs tanzania, jobs tanzania june 2022, jobs tanzania september 2022, jobs tanzania government, undp jobs tanzania, zoom jobs tanzania, unhcr jobs tanzania, mabumbe jobs tanzania, icap jobs tanzania, great jobs tanzania, ngo jobs tanzania, new jobs tanzania, us embassy jobs tanzania, total jobs tanzania, jobs in tanzania, jobs in tanzania 2021, nafasi kazi huduma wateja, absa careers, jobs in tanzania for foreigners, jobs in tanzania 2022, jobs in tanzania for indian, jobs at us embassy tanzaniam jobs at icap tanzania, jobs in ngos in tanzania, jobs zoom tanzania, jobs at amref tanzania