How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Marketing Manager Vacancies at VisionFund Microfinance Bank 2022
Get informaation related to: marketing manager jobs in tanzania, assistant marketing manager vacancies in sri lanka, product marketing manager vacancies, senior marketing manager vacancies, digital marketing manager vacancies, sales and marketing manager vacancies, assistant marketing manager vacancies in colombo, trainee marketing manager vacancies in sri lanka, marketing account manager vacancies, marketing manager jobs in tanzania, marketing jobs in tanzania, marketing manager job description, marketing manager salary in tanzania, visionfund microfinance bank jobs tanzania, visionfund microfinance bank jobs dar es salaam, visionfund microfinance bank jobs kigamboni, visionfund microfinance bank jobs kariakoo, visionfund microfinance bank jobs masaki, visionfund microfinance bank jobs sinza, visionfund microfinance bank jobs kigogo,visionfund microfinance bank
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd (VFT MFB)formerly known as SEDA is a fast growing and reputable Micro Finance Bank(MFB), that has a loan book of approximately TZS. 20 billion and more than 30,000 client base, more than 5,000 of whom are small holder farmers. VFT–MFB is seeking to employ a dynamic and committed Tanzanian young man or woman who has a passion for people’s economic development to fill in the vacant positions detailed here below;
Work Reference No. 017/22
Position: Marketing Manager
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
The main purpose of the Marketing Manager is to promote VisionFund Microfinance Bank’s brand, products and services. The position holder shall lead in the development of VFTs Marketing Strategy and marketing plan. The Marketing Manager shall lead the development of innovative strategies to significantly improve VFT brand visibility and appeal in the market. The position holder shall ensure that VFTs branches are located in appropriate places to increase client coverage and brand visibility and that branches are well and uniformly branded to maintains a compelling cooperate appeal to the clients. The Manager shall ensure VFTs has a strong presence on social media, radio and all other appropriate medias. Marketing Manager shall track and analyze the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with VFT’s brand identity. The position holder shall also be the key PR person for the bank as delegated by the CEO from time to time. Ultimately, the position holder will help VFT build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about the bank and drive qualified traffic to the front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and social media blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee production and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Work with branch offices in identify the right location of the branch offices
- Facilitate the branding of the branches to maintain a compelling corporate appeal for the bank.
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the operations department.
- Developing and managing the marketing department’s budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Managing the marketing department’s staff.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- In coordination with the CEO, manage all external communications for the bank.
Marketing Manager Job Vacancy at VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd
Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar. A master’s degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- At least 5-year experience as a marketing manager preferably in similar industry.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Good public speaking skills.
About our working environment & remuneration:
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank has a calm and harmonious working environment where staffs are highly valued. Good work is recognized and rewarded accordingly and there is an opportunity to grow professionally and spiritually.
Mode of Application:
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should;
- Forward their application letter, detailed CV’s with three referees, attaching certified copies of NIDA ID, academic and professional certificates; to [email protected].
- All applications should be addressed to;
The Chief Executive Officer,
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited
- The position should be the subject of the email application.
- The deadline for the application is on 02ndSeptember, 2022.
N.B. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank would like to inform the general public that it has not engaged any consultant/agent to conduct recruitment on its behalf.
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about New Job Opportunities at VisionFund Microfinance Bank The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words. You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs
VisionFund Microfinance Bank Tanzania Offers attractive salary to workers as a motivation for work, also covers Insurance. For those with bachelor degree have more advantage in wining this positions.