Network Performance and Quality Manager Jobs at Tigo Tanzania 2022 | Nafasi za kazi Tigo
Get information related to: tigo jobs, tigo jobs 2022, tigo jobs tanzania, tigo jobs guatemala, tigo jobs costa rica, airteltigo jobs, tigo tanzania jobs vacancies, tigo panama jobs, tigo customer support, tigo customer service, network performance and quality manager jobs in tanzania, network performance and quality manager jobs near dar es salaam, network performance and quality manager jobs kigamboni, network performance and quality manager jobs kariakoo, network performance and quality manager job masaki, network performance and quality manager jobs
The Network Performance & Quality Manager functions as a relationship manager between Commercial, Zonal Sales and Technical teams on Quality related SLAs; KPI’s, KQI’s, RSLAs and CEIs delivery.
The suitable candidate will be accountable for;
Network KPIs monitoring, tracking and manage RAN, Transmission and Core network features and technologies performance and plan the required trials, review the impact of the new Products offered to the customers on the Access and Core Networks, validate the network changes prior to implementation, monitor network capacity and quality, manage service providing partners in part of quality, performance, optimization, and capacity. Manage all Technical Regulatory compliance matters as far as Performance and Quality of the network is concerned by handling and representing company at TCRA and UCSAF matters. Advise technical management on network degradation and how best they can be mitigated. Be focal point for customer complaint as far as network performance is concerned.
- Lead and manage Network performance and quality team in Company
- Manage and control RAN, Transmission, IP KPIs level permanent monitoring and reporting
- Manage and control core (CS and PS) network KPIs level permanent monitoring and reporting
- Manage performance tools portfolio for the whole OSS domain on multi-vendor environment
- Analyze the impact of the new products on RAN and core network domains
- Support on new products testing
- Manage and verify KPI’s, KQIs, SLAs, RSLAs and CEIs achievement by Managed Service partners weekly and monthly based
- Analyze network outages, send regular alerts for Network quality degradation
- Manage/control network capacity for RAN/Transmission and Core domain
- Manage any quality degradation, analyze that last more than 24 hour
- Support Commercial, Sales, Mobile Financial Services and Tigo Business on matters related to performance and quality
- Manage and control all network optimization activities and changes for RAN, Transmission and Core network
- Regularly prepare/verify network performance, quality, and optimization reports
- Manage all technology compliance matters as far network performance is concerned in the law i.e., EPOCA
- Manage Benchmarking with other operators of Voice, Data and SMS Services
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science/ Electronics/ Telecommunications Engineering/ Computer Engineering, Business Engineering, or related discipline
- Master’s degree is an Added value
- More than 5 years of experience in RAN/Transmission/Core network Performance and Optimization
- Experience working on performance tools
- Strong knowledge of the Mobile network architecture E2E
- Strong knowledge of the Access Network
- Strong knowledge of the Core systems
- Proven experience in RAN and Core network optimization
- Knowledge of VAS/IN network systems
- Vendor independent and with good work attitude and high level of integrity
- Innovative and passionate about customer experience
- Strong knowledge of the Mobile network main Core KPIs
- Very Good team player
- Time management skills
- Networking skills
- Problem solving skills.
- Reporting and Presentation skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively with multicultural and diverse environment
- Full ability to speak and read in Swahili and English language
- Telco regulatory awareness
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted”.
The deadline for submitting the application is 30 August 2022.
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about New Job Opportunities at Tigo Tanzania The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words. You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs
Tigo Tanzania Offers attractive salary to workers as a motivation for work, also covers Insurance. For those with bachelor degree have more advantage in wining this positions.