New 26 form 4 and above Jobs at Arusha International Conference Centre AICC 2022 | Nafasi za Kazi Ukumbi wa Kimataifa wa Mikutano Arusha
In this post, you will get all information about Nafasi za kazi AICC Arusha, AICC Vacancies, nafasi za kazi zilizotangazwa leo arusha, aicc address, aicc arusha address, aicc portal, arusha international conference centre jobs, arusha international conference center jobs, aicc address, aicc arusha address, ajira portal, aicc portal, jobs near me, nafasi za kazi zilizotangazwa leo arusha, zoom arusha jobs, ajira leo mabumbe, arusha mailing jobs 2022, jobs near me, aicc jobs
26 Job Vacancies at the Arusha International Conference Centre (AICC).The Arusha International Conference Centre (AICC) was established under the Public Corporation Act No. 17 of 1969 by the President order through Government notice number 115, published on 25th August 1978.
The Centre is wholly owned by the Government of Tanzania and operates under the Purview of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation. The Centre operates as a fully-fledged commercial entity without Government subvention.
The provision of conference services is the core business. However, AICC also rents out offices at the headquarters’ complex and housing units in Arusha Municipality. The Centre provides health services through its medium-sized 32 bed hospital in the Arusha Municipality.
AICC also owns and operates the Julius Nyerere International Convention Centre (JNICC) located at the heart of the City of Dar es Salaam. JNICC is a multi-purpose built Conference Centre in Dar-es-Salaam city, with sophisticated audio-video, communication and information technology.
New 26 form 4 and above Jobs at Arusha International Conference Centre AICC 2022
On behalf of the Arusha International Conference Centre (AICC), Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) invites dynamic and suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill (26) vacant posts mentioned below on the PDF File:-
- ASSISTANT NURSING OFFICER II – 5 POSTS
- NURSE II – 1 POST
- ASSISTANT SUPPLIES OFFICER II – 1 POST
- RADIOGRAPHIC TECHNICIAN II – 1 POST
- ASSISTANT ACCOUNTS OFFICER II – 2 POSTS
- RECORD MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT II (Health) – 3 POSTS
- LABARATORY TECHNICIAN II – 2 POSTS
- PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNICIAN II – 2 POSTS
- LAUNDERER II – 1 POST
- NURSE ANESTHETIST II – 1 POST
- TECHNICIAN II (CIVIL) –1POST
- TECHNICIAN II (PLUMBER) – 1 POST
- ARTISAN II (Plumber) – 2 POSTS
- ARTISAN II (Carpentry) – 1 POST
- DRIVER II – 2 POSTS
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania with an age not above 45 years of age except for those who are in Public Service;
- People with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply and should indicate clearly in the portal for Public Service Recruitment Secretariat attention;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates:-
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
- Birth certificate;
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:-
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts;
- An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal;
- An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer; An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
- An applicant with special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised to indicate;
- A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, P.O. Box 2320, Utumishi Building at University of Dodoma – Dr. Asha Rose Migiro Buildings – Dodoma. Deadline for application is 18th August, 2022;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on the date of interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address;http://portal.ajira.go.tz/and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about Jobs Vacancy at Arusha International Conference Centre AICC The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words. You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs
Arusha International Conference Centre AICC Offers attractive salary to workers as a motivation for work, also covers Insurance. For those with bachelor degree have more advantage in wining this positions.