How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
New Teachers Vacancies at School of St. Jude 2022 | Nafasi za Ualimu shule ya St. Jude 2022
Get information related to: teachers vacancies, teachers vacancies 2022, teachers vacancies in punjab 2022, teachers vacancies in dubai, teachers vacancies in punjab, teachers vacancies in gauteng, teachers vacancies in kzn, teachers vacancies in kuwait, teachers vacancies in south africa, urgent teachers vacancies in maldives, secondary school teaching vacancies in tanzania, primary school teacher vacancies in dar es salaam, teaching vacancies in arusha, teaching vacancies in private schools in tanzania, teaching jobs in arusha 2022, teaching jobs dar es salaam, teaching jobs in dodoma, college teaching jobs in tanzania,school of st jude jobs, how to get a job at st jude, is it hard to get a job at st jude’s,
Want to work for one of the largest charities of its kind in Africa? Are you passionate about providing students with quality education? Are you dedicated to making a difference in your teaching career by inspiring students? Does it sound like we are talking about you? Keep reading!
The School of St Jude is a pioneering leader in charitable education within Africa. We are giving 1,800 students free, quality education and 100’s of graduates access to higher education each year. This year, we provided more than 30,000 government school students with quality teachers. St Jude’s is funded by generous supporters from around the world who make our mission of giving bright, poor Tanzanian students a free, quality education possible.
Who are you
- A highly-motivated teacher with excellent attention to detail, who loves working with students and can facilitate a holistic learning curriculum.
- You are able to develop, monitor and evaluate lesson plans, schemes of work, lesson notes and examinations.
- You understand the importance of ECA’s (Extra Curricular Activities) and can inspire and mentor students to participate.
- A responsible and hard-working person who enjoys taking on extra duties such as being on duty, leading assembly, guiding projects and being a member of various school committees.
- You strive for academic and moral excellence and encourage students to aim high and achieve.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor Degree in Education or with Education from an accredited University in Tanzania.
- Three to four years of experience in teaching with an outstanding performance.
- Strong ability to deliver NECTA curriculum content using modern teaching methods and strategies that support competency-based approach to learning and assessments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English as a medium of instruction.
- A well-rounded, independent and mature individual with a diverse knowledge in Education and one that observes teaching ethics and demonstrates a refreshing approach to teaching. – A teacher with a vibrant, diligent and motivating personality for our students.
- An individual who is able to adapt to our school’s diverse Policies and Procedures (including working over the weekends when required).
- Competent female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- An opportunity to use your talents and expertise to fight poverty through education and make a positive impact in the lives of thousands of students in Arusha, Tanzania.
- A flexible and supportive community of international and local employees.
- Ample opportunities for career progression and development.
- Mid-morning tea and lunch (during working days).
- Safe and reliable transport to and from school.
Subjects and work stations:
- Advance Physics (A – level) (Smith Campus, Usa River, Arusha)
- Agriculture and Chemistry (Smith Campus, Usa River, Arusha)
- Physics (O – level) (Sisia Campus, Girls secondary school, Moshono, Arusha)
Are you interested?
Send your cover letter and an up to date Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] (subject line must include the reference number: TSOSJ/HR/ACDM/GN/03/22)
Applications close on 9th September 2022, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about Jobs Vacancy at School of St. Jude The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words. You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs
School of St. Jude Offers attractive salary to workers as a motivation for work, also covers Insurance. For those with bachelor degree have more advantage in wining this positions.
This website is awarded a medal of honor for posting a,rticles about:- jobs in tanzania for foreigners, un jobs in tanzania, embassy jobs in tanzania, ngo jobs in tanzania, unskilled jobs in tanzania, jobs in tanzania 2022, utumishi jobs in tanzania, jobs in tanzania mabumbe, nafasi za kazi katika kampuni mbalimbali 2022, nafasi za kazi 2022 dar es salaam, nafasi za kazi dar es salaam, nafasi za kazi tamisemi, nafasi za kazi mpya wiki hii, hill water nafasi za kazi, nafasi za kazi kwa waliomaliza form four, nafasi za kazi mashirika binafsi 2022
Dear reader, you may be interested in reading:– accounting jobs near me,accounting jobs in kenya, accounting jobs calgary, accounting jobs edmonton, accounting jobs in dubai, accounting jobs remote, accounting jobs toronto, accounting jobs in canada, accounting jobs salary, remote accounting jobs, mabumbe accounting jobs, finance and accounting jobs in tanzania, accounting jobs in tanzania 2022, finance jobs in tanzania