New TPC Sugar Company Jobs Opportunity August 2022
New job opportunities at TPC Ltd 2022 In this post, you will get all information about New Jobs at TPC Ltd 2022, Nafasi za kazi TPC job vacancy 2022 ,tpc limited tanzania address, tpc sugar company moshi, kirefu cha tpc, tpc sugar industry moshi, tpc moshi website, tpc sugar company, kilimanjaro job vacancies,tpc company profile, tpc tanzania
TPC Ltd is one of the fast-growing sugar producing companies in Tanzania. The company is situated at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, 22kms south of Moshi Municipality. Applications are invited from qualified, energetic, proactive and dynamic Tanzanians to fill vacant position in the Corporate Affairs Department at Hospital Section, Garage & Transport Department at Light Vehicle Section.
POST: CONTROLLER HYGIENE L 1 (1 Post)
Core Job Description: Responsible for all domestic fumigation and other activities as instructed.
Key Accountabilities: TPC job vacancy 2022
- Ensure that all equipment’s are functioning well and that poisons are used reliably.
- To take care of all work equipment’s assigned to him/her and supervise Attendant parasite control.
- Ensure the use of the right poisons to repel/kill insects.
- Ensuring the correct use of protective equipment by subordinates.
- Ensure correct use of kerosine and related poisons in ponds to prevent mosquito breeding.
- Prepare a schedule of spraying poisons to repel/kill insects for the factory, garage, villages, staff camps etc.
- Ensure adequate availability of poisons so as not to interrupt the service.
- Responsible for cleaning the environment of the storage area for their daily needs.
- Ensure that he/she is careful and concerned about people’s lives and will not endanger people’s lives by using poison.
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Should demonstrate ability to Hygiene Control experience, Health & Safety.
Form Four Certificates and any other related certificate on Hygiene. 4 years working experience on the related field will be an added advantage.
POST: NURSE ENROLLED L 1 (1 Post)
Key Accountabilities: tpc sugar company moshi
- Provide quality service in a conscientious, diligent, and efficient manner, Obliged and expected to handle nursing and midwifery matters without undue delay, risk or unnecessary expense to the employer, client/patient,
- Be accountable for her/his actions or omissions through formal lines of authority and responsibility, respect and comply with rules and regulations in a manner that promote public confidence, the integrity of nursing and midwifery services and profession, desist from conduct capable of drawing an impression of being involved in corruption,
- Maintain personal hygiene, good nutrition, dress acceptably by Tanzania Nurses and Midwives Council (TNMC.)
- Respect humankind and life, to obtain patient consent before providing care, to maintain professional competence, to be trustworthy and act as a part of the team and to protect confidential information as required by the Tanzania Nurses and Midwives Council (TNMC) code of professional conduct for nurses and midwives in Tanzania.
- Provide high-quality nursing care using the appropriate nursing process, ensure all drugs and other treatments are given to the patient as prescribed and observe any adverse condition, ensure safe custody and administration of all drugs, with the special observation of DDA drugs.
- Ensure the safety and custody of the patient’s property, report any accident/incident, loss or theft to the Hospital Matron.
- Maintain health and safety at work by ensuring that infection prevention and control principles of being followed and maintain inventory records of the ward.
- Perform general Nursing care of patients and maternal care by monitoring pregnancy development, conducting and supervising deliveries and childcare services.
- Provide health education on family planning, nutrition and vaccination as well as Supervise Nurse Assistants/Nurse Auxiliary.
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by one’s reporting officer.
Should demonstrate ability to nursing care of outpatients and Inpatients, ability to work in a shift, good communication skills both in English and Kiswahili, Customer Service oriented and Computer literate.
Must hold a Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery, Certificate in Anaesthesia as well as a combination of relevant academic qualifications. Must hold a valid license from TNMC (Tanzania Nursing and Midwifery Council). 5 years working experience in Anaesthesia , Nursing and Midwifery will be an added advantage.
POST : MECHANIC (TRACTORS & CANE LOADERS)
Core Job Description: Performing maintenance and repairs of systems and components for tractors & cane loaders according to manufacturer’s guideline and supervisor’s instruction.
- Read and interpret technical schematic.
- Perform routine, specialized maintenance/repair and scheduled maintenance such as oil & filter changes, lubrications and adjustments.
- Perform component & system repairs such as; engine, transmission, electrical, hydraulic & brake of tractors & cane loaders.
- Review work orders and discuss work with the section Foreman or Supervisor.
- Maintains machine records by recording service, repair and maintain shop equipment’s, tools and work environment in orderly and clean condition.
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned.
- Skill and ability to perform fault diagnosis.
- Computer literate would be an advantage.
- Computer literate would be an advantage.
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Ability to speak and write English.
Holder of Government Trade Test Certificate Grade one, two or three. A combination of relevant academic qualifications holds a valid driving licence, at least 2 years’ working experience in Mechanics.
NOTE: Internal Candidates are highly encouraged to apply
MODE OF APPLICATION For Nafasi za kazi TPC job vacancy 2022
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below, describing how they see themselves qualifying for this position.
They should also send copies of academic certificates, three references, daytime telephone numbers and tpc limited tanzania address.
The closing deadline for all applications is 11th August 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, “if you do not hear from us within 14 days from the closing date of this advert, please consider yourself unsuccessful.”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Human Resources Executive Officer,
P. O. Box 93,
Tel: +255272754389, FAX:+255272754391
E-mail: [email protected]
The deadline for submitting the application is 11 August 2022.
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about New job opportunities at TPC Ltd 2022 | nafasi za kazi tpc The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ads is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words. You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs
TPC Ltd Offers attractive salary to workers as a motivation for work, also covers Insurance. For those with bachelor degree have more advantage in wining this positions.
This Content is a Part of: zoom tanzania jobs, ngo jobs tanzania, un jobs tanzania, unskilled jobs in tanzania, embassy jobs in tanzania, mabumbe jobs tanzania, unicef jobs tanzania, international jobs in tanzania, jobs tanzania 2021, jobs tanzania 2022, jobs vacacy in tanzania, jobs tanzania march 2022, jobs tanzania january 2022, jobs tanzania, jobs tanzania june 2022, jobs tanzania september 2022, jobs tanzania government, undp jobs tanzania, zoom jobs tanzania, unhcr jobs tanzania, mabumbe jobs tanzania, icap jobs tanzania, great jobs tanzania, ngo jobs tanzania, new jobs tanzania, us embassy jobs tanzania, total jobs tanzania, jobs in tanzania, jobs in tanzania 2021, jobs in tanzania for foreigners, jobs in tanzania 2022, jobs in tanzania for indian, jobs at us embassy tanzaniam jobs at icap tanzania, jobs in ngos in tanzania, jobs zoom tanzania, jobs at amref tanzania