Operation Officers Jobs at Euro Water Project August 2022
Get information related to: Operations Officers Jobs Opportunities at Euro Water Project, operation officers jobs in tanzania, operation officers jobs dar es salaam, operation officers jobs, euro water project tanzania jobs, euro water project tanzania jobs 2022
Euro Water, primarily focused on getting sustainable clean water, hygiene and sanitation to marginalized communities in remote regions of sub-Saharan Africa.
Access to clean water and sanitation not only improves quality of life, but also brings tangible health and economic benefits and contributes to poverty reduction. The UN estimates that Sub-Saharan Africa alone loses 40 billion potential work hours per year collecting water. The rate of return on spending on water and sanitation can exceed other public investments such as infrastructure, transport, health or education.
We pour a ton into our local (international based) teams in countries like Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Senegal, Rwanda, Malawi, and Sierra Leone. We teach, we lead, and then we step back to learn and grow. We stand by and support them through difficulties or challenges.
Euro Water Project
Work Station : Arusha, Tanzania.
Within delegated authority, the Operations Officer will be responsible for the following duties:
- Monitors, analyzes and reports on Operational activities, disaster relief/management or emergency situations for Euro Water Project.
- Manages Euro Water Project Emergency Response related activities, including organizing and delivery of regional emergency response exercises and training events, oversees and supports the management of teams in the region.
- Partners with other humanitarian agencies to plan and evaluate humanitarian and emergency assistance programmes and help ensure that latest findings, lessons learned, policy guidelines, etc. are incorporated into these activities, including gender-related considerations.
- Assists in the production of appeals for international assistance; ensures the proper use and spending of donor contributions
- Remuneration will be in line with the set procedures of the organizations which consider the experience and qualifications of the candidate.
Operations Officer Job Vacancy at Euro Water Project
- A university degree in political science, social science, international studies, public administration, economics, engineering, earth sciences or a related field is required.
- A minimum of one year of progressively responsible experience in operations affairs, emergency preparedness, crisis/emergency relief management, rehabilitation, development, or other related area, is required.
- Humanitarian experience in the field (actual setting where a mission and/or project is being implemented) in emergency situations (complex emergency or natural disaster) is required.
Applications: Interested applicants should apply to [email protected]. Please indicate the reference on the subject line as Operations Officer (Ref: OPO/P17/07/2022), Deadline for submission of applications is on 14th August 2022
Please note: Only complete applications will be reviewed, and only candidates who have been selected for interview will be contacted. The position is open to African citizens who are legible to work in Tanzania, young women & women living with disability are also encouraged to apply
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about Jobs Vacancy at Euro water Project The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words. You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs
Euro water Project Offers attractive salary to workers as a motivation for work, also covers Insurance. For those with bachelor degree have more advantage in wining this positions.