How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Preventive Maintenance Officer Vacancy at Tanga Cement Plc
Get Information relate to: tanga cement jobs, tanga cement jobs 2022, rhino cement tanga jobs, cement plant jobs in indonesia, cement plant jobs in philippines, cement jobs in nepal, best cement brand in philippines 2022, preventive maintenance officer vacancy in tanzania, preventive maintenance officer vacancy in dar es salaam, preventive maintenance officer vacancy
Tanga Cement PLC (the then Tanga Cement Company Limited) has the capacity to produce more than 1.25 million tonnes of Simba cement and more than 1.25 million tonnes of clinker. The primary raw material, limestone, is located at the plant site. The Company completed second largest expansion project by installing kiln number two.
The first expansion project by the company involved installation of cement mill number two and packer III.Tanga Cement Company’s manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001: certified.
Simba cement products are produced in accordance with Tanzania Cement Standard TZS 721-1: which is equivalent to East African standard for cement EAS 18-1: and European Standard for cement EN 197-1.
Tanga Cement PLC is located about 15 kilometre from Tanga city centre. The company is incorporated in Tanzania under the Tanzanian companies Act 2002 as a public company limited by shares.
Tanga Cement PLC believes that for employees to play their full role in the achievement of the Company’s business objectives, there should exist an on going comprehensive and effective training and development process at all levels.
The company therefore invests in personal and professional development from the start of an individual’s career.
The periodic People Forum is part of the on going process of evaluating people’s performance and identifying their potential to meet the Company’s targets.
Tanga Cement PLC makes use of on-the–job training, mentoring, coaching, exchange programs within Group Companies, corporate programs, and also formal external training programs to help employees develop the required skills.
Position: Preventive Maintenance Inspector
Reporting to: Head of Inspection
- The role focuses at managing operational risk, by means of eliminating or mitigating failures and conditions initiating and driving failure on all business-critical equipment, thus increasing operational efficiency, and mitigating negative impact on the business.
- Carries out all routine and ad hoc CBM-Condition Based Maintenance, PdM–Predictive Maintenance and Precision Maintenance measurements on all business-critical equipment, by performing precision data collection, using advanced portable data collectors and other tools in accordance to established standards and as per business-critical equipment.
- Carries out extensive analysis, diagnoses and provide a prognosis on conditions and failures affecting cost and efficient performance of the business-critical equipment, by using the CBM and PdM precision data collected in according to established standards and as per business-critical equipment requirements
- Assist in developing formal technical reports and updating the equipment replacement strategy, by providing precision measurements, analysis, diagnosis and prognosis of failure mechanisms and conditions on components of business-critical equipment
- Participates in reliability improvement programs and roots cause failure analysis process of equipment as per requirement
- Performs workshop & field balancing, shaft laser alignment of rotating machines and laser straightness and flatness measurements
- Maintain data in PMMS-Preventive Management system, CMMS-Computerised Maintenance Management System and various CBM and Precision Maintenance Technique Databases.
- Ultimate responsible for safe working practices especially at the area of responsibility
- Ensure environmental procedures are complied with, and identity and manage environmental aspects that impact your area
- Any other duties as may be assigned
Preventive Maintenance Inspector Job Vacancy at Tanga Cement Plc
- FTC/Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Bachelor of Science in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Registered with Engineers Registration Board of Tanzania.
- Certified vibration analyst, CAT II or above.
Knowledge and Specific Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ maintenance experience in cement or equivalent industry.
- Knowledge of high-speed complex rotating equipment and their maintenance techniques, repairs, diagnostics and fault analysis, practical knowledge in computers especially MS Suite; failure mechanism & risk analysis; practical knowledge of CMMS systems like SAP; fluent in English; analytical; abstract thinking & perseverance.
Salary and Benefits
The Company offers attractive salary and benefits in line with the candidate’s qualifications, skills and experience
How to Apply
Send your CV and copies of relevant certificates by email to [email protected] , on or before Wednesday 24th August 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Tanga Cement Plc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity.
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about New Job Opportunities at Tanga Cement PLC The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words. You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs
Tanga Cement PLC Offers attractive salary to workers as a motivation for work, also covers Insurance. For those with bachelor degree have more advantage in wining this positions.