Program Manager Jobs at Pathfinder International August, 2022
Get information related to: pathfinder international tanzania jobs, program manager jobs in tanzania, program manager jobs los angeles, program manager jobs san diego, program manager jobs houston, technical program manager jobs, pathfinder international tanzania jobs, pathfinder international pakistan jobs, pathfinder international kenya jobs 2022, pathfinder international india jobs, pathfinder international uganda jobs 2022,
Pathfinder International is driven by the conviction that all people, regardless of where they live, have the right to decide whether and when to have children, to exist free from fear and stigma, and to lead the lives they choose. Since 1957, we have partnered with local governments, communities, and health systems in developing countries to remove barriers to critical sexual and reproductive health services. Together, we expand access to contraception, promote healthy pregnancies, save women’s lives, and stop the spread of new HIV infections, wherever the need is most urgent. Our work ensures millions of women, men, and young people are able to choose their own paths forward.
Senior Program Manager
Working closely with Country or Project Directors and reporting to the Senior Portfolio Director, the Program Manager is principally responsible for providing strategic leadership and managerial oversight of the administrative, programmatic, technical, financial and operational aspects of Pathfinder International’s programs. Contributes to oversight and implementation of key technical strategies. Works with Country or Project Director to increase visibility and funding for Pathfinder International’s programs. Positions Pathfinder as a leader in the field of sexual and reproductive health and rights services and as a successful partner in the development of cost-effective implementation of programs. May supervise Program Coordinators, Program Officers, Senior Program Officers, and Program Advisors within the assigned portfolio. May serve as Senior Portfolio Director or Project Director in his or her absence.
- Project Implementation: Ensures that project performance objectives and mandated deliverables are achieved with quality, and participates actively in the design phase, technical activities, annual work plans, monitoring and learning activities, and programmatic/financial/technical reporting. Supports country program to carry out activities in a timely fashion and ensure that they meet the highest quality standards. Provides or arranges for technical guidance and direction as needed to execute the project.
- Overall compliance with donor and Pathfinder policies: Ensures that appropriate security standards, guidelines and procedures are established, maintained, updated regularly and adhered to by the staff in all project offices in compliance with all donor and Pathfinder rules and regulations. Reports to the leadership through the Senior Portfolio Lead any concerns about compliance with Pathfinder, donor or government regulations.
- Coordinate with Country Directors to conduct Quarterly Portfolio Reviews, and monitor implementation of agreed actions after the reviews.
Organizational and country strategies:
- Advancing Country strategic plans: Contribute to the development and implementation of the country strategic plans and priorities.
- Pipeline analysis and donor positioning: Participate and respond to pipeline analysis and contribute to donor positioning and proposals where Pathfinder technical strategies align with donor priorities.
- Represent projects or portfolio in external and donor meetings and with business development partners
- Contribute to organizational strategies and initiatives that advance the organization’s move to a more country-led leadership model.
- Brand Ambassador: Meets regularly with donors, partners, local government agencies, and other key stakeholders to share progress, accomplishments, and challenges. Provide periodic updates to the Pathfinder staff worldwide or at conferences on the country program progress, technical direction, approaches, challenges, successes, and lessons learned.
- Report project and country level updates to Chief of Programs, represent portfolio/CAPS in Program Team meetings, and provide updates to leadership and Board as requested.
Financial & Administration Management
- Financial and Administrative Operations: Collaborates with country and project staff to establish and maintain the ongoing administrative and financial operations of the country and/or project budgets and ensure compliance with Pathfinder’s policy and contract provisions. Manage funds and approve expenditures in accordance with Pathfinder procedures, cost principles, and regulations.
- Assists country programs in adjusting spending patterns to ensure implementation of all donor funds according to plans.
- Contracts: With the global project team, manages the necessary contractual agreements with partners.
- Management and Supervision: Contributes to recruiting staff and oversees overall supervision of personnel on project team.
- In conjunction with the Portfolio Lead, provide strategic counseling and advice to CDs
- Supervision of Program Coordinator, Program Officer, Senior Program Officer, or Program Advisor.
- Contribute to program excellence for the project, providing input and review on technical strategy related to adolescent and youth health, gender, and sexual and reproductive health and rights.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Master’s degree in Public Health or related field and 8+ years of experience international development and/or sexual and reproductive health and rights
- Proven experience collaborating closely with relevant government departments, local officials, peer organizations, and community leaders
- Solid understanding of Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning (MEL) and data use for programmatic decision making
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision and have strong interpersonal skills and skills to promote teamwork
- Must demonstrate strong interest and commitment to sexual and reproductive health and rights
- Must have demonstrable personal integrity and honesty and must have strong people skills
- Able to manage complex tasks and meet deadlines
- Must be proficient in written, read and spoken French.
Additional Preferred Educations and Experience
- Experience living in or providing extensive short-term technical assistance in developing countries that aids in understanding of program context, field realities, and technical needs
- Prefer: Experience with USAID-funded projects
- Prefer: Experience in project design and proposal development
- Travel may be required (up to 30%)
- Uses cellular and desk phone; laptop or desktop computer
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about Jobs Vacancy at Pathfinder International The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words. You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs
Pathfinder International Offers attractive salary to workers as a motivation for work, also covers Insurance. For those with bachelor degree have more advantage in wining this positions.