How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Programme Manager Vacancies at the Irish Embassy in Tanzania | Nafasi za kazi Ubalozini 2022
Get Infromation related to: senior programme manager vacancies, un jobs, unep jobs, programme management officer job description, un jobs tanzania, burn manufacturing tanzania, programme manager jobs, programme manager jobs london, programme manager jobs manchester, programme manager jobs bristol, programme manager jobs edinburgh, programme manager jobs birmingham, irish embassy the hague vacancies, irish embassy london vacancies, irish embassy job vacancies, irish embassy south africa vacancies, irish embassy rome vacancies, irish embassy jobs 2022, irish embassy tanzania, irish aid jobs, operations manager embassy of ireland, vacancies in embassies in tanzania 2022, swiss embassy tanzania jobs, internship in embassies in tanzania, irish embassy tanzania, irish aid jobs, vacancies in embassies in tanzania 2022, operations manager embassy of ireland, Nafasi za kazi Ubalozini
Embassy of Ireland, Dar es Salaam
Our mission is to promote and protect abroad the values, interests and economic well-being of
Ireland and its people.
The goal of the Embassy of Ireland is to advance Ireland’s values and interests through support for peace, prosperity and equality, with a focus on women and girls in Tanzania. The Embassy has two strategic objectives for the period 2022-26: (i) To deepen and strengthen Ireland’s political, economic and cultural relationships with Tanzania and countries of secondary accreditation and (ii) to support marginalised women and girls in Tanzania to realise their rights and fulfil their potential.
The Embassy wishes to contract the services of two full-time Programme Managers to support the management, oversight and implementation of our development assistance programme.
We are seeking a highly motivated, innovative and experienced manager with excellent knowledge of international development issues, substantive experience at a senior management level. The role will include strategy development.
Overview of Roles
1. Programme Manager – Resilience
Under the direction of the Deputy Head of Cooperation, contribute to delivering the Embassy’s Mission Strategy for Tanzania with a focus on outcome five on resilience (“Tanzanian institutions and vulnerable communities have increased capacity to analyse, anticipate and adapt to shocks, stresses and changing contexts”). Please refer to the annex setting out the six outcomes under the Embassy’s
The primary tasks of the role are:
– Management of the Embassy’s engagement with Tanzania’s national social protection
system (PSSN II / TASAF);
– Management of the Embassy’s engagement with humanitarian protection of, and assistance
to, refugees and host communities in Kigoma region;
– Management of the Embassy’s engagement with Tanzanian research institutions.
2. Programme Manager – Inclusive Economies
Under the direction of the Deputy Head of Cooperation, contribute to delivering the Embassy’s strategic objectives with a focus on the trade aspects of Outcome six (“promoting trade and people- to-people linkages between Ireland, Tanzania and secondary accreditations”) and undertaking analysis related to macroeconomics, development finance and public finance to support all strategic outcomes. Please refer to the annex setting out the six outcomes under the Embassy’s 2022-26 strategy.
The primary tasks of the role are:
– Promotion of regional trade in East Africa, through the Embassy’s support to Trade Mark
– Promotion of bilateral trade between Ireland and Tanzania;
– Provision of macro-economic analysis to the Embassy.
Programme Manager Job Vacancies at the Irish Embassy in Tanzania – 2 Posts
Essential requirements candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Candidates must have a post-graduate qualification in international development, international relations, finance, economics, social development and/or international development
- Candidates must have a minimum of five years relevant experience working in a senior management role (managing people and projects) within a development and/or humanitarian organisation in an international and/or regional setting. International management experience will be recognised as advantageous.
- Demonstrable knowledge of leading strategic planning and monitoring/evaluation/learning initiatives resulting in well-defined and achievable workplans, strategies and analysis.
- Demonstrable experience (through examples) of financial analysis and budget management at a management level.
- The candidate must demonstrate using work based examples of providing excellent interpersonal & communications skills, being persuasive, working in a team but also dealing effectively with people in external organisations;
- Proficient with MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint; additional IT applications would be beneficial (e.g. working with datasets);
- The successful candidate must have a legal entitlement to live and work in Tanzania prior to recruitment.
Desirable competencies candidates are able to demonstrate:
Experience working in or closely with European institutions in a process of mutual learning and exchange.
Basic knowledge of climate change and climate action.
Terms and conditions of employment:
The successful candidates will be hired on a three-year renewable contract.
The salary for the positions is TSH 8,743,994 per month paid locally (TSH 113,671,924 annually, including a 13th month). Salary scales are fixed and non-negotiable.
How to apply
Applicants should visit https://www.dfa.ie/irish-embassy/tanzania/about-us/job- opportunities/ to access the Job Description and Application Form for these positions.
Completed application forms should be sent via e–mail only to [email protected] with the subject line “Programme Manager – Resilience” or if you are applying for Inclusive economies then indicate “Programme Manager – Inclusive Economies”
Applications must be received before 17:00hrs. (Local time) on Sunday September 11, 2022.
CVs or cover letters will not be accepted. No applications will be accepted after this deadline.
Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted.
- A short-listing of candidates to be called for a competency-based interview will be undertaken based on the Essential/Key Requirements above
- A test will be administered for those who will be called for the first interview
- A second interview may be included in the recruitment process
- A panel may be set up depending on the calibre of candidates
- It is planned that first interview will be conducted early October
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
When your application form is received, we create a record in your name, which contains much of the personal information you have supplied. This personal record is used solely in processing your candidature. Such information held is subject to the rights and obligations set out in the Data Protection Acts, 1988 and 2003 and The General Data Protection Regulation. As per the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1988 and 2003 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and subject to the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act, 2014 applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Security Clearance for Local Staff
Police security clearance will be sought in respect of individuals who come under consideration for appointment
Please note that canvassing will disqualify applicants.
The Embassy of Ireland is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity.
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about Programme Manager Vacancies at the Irish Embassy in Tanzania | Nafasi za kazi Ubalozini 2022 The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words. You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs
Irish Embassy Offers attractive salary to workers as a motivation for work, also covers Insurance. For those with bachelor degree have more advantage in wining this positions.