Software Developer Jobs at Ongeza Tanzania August 2022
In this post, you will get all information about: software developer jobs near me, Job Vacancies at Ongeza Tanzania 2022, Ongeza Tanzania Vacancies, Ongeza Tanzania Jobs, Ongeza jobs, entry level software developer jobs, remote software developer jobs, junior softwares developer jobs, freelance software developer jobs, part time software developer jobs, graduate software developer jobs, entry level software developer jobs no experience, remote entry level software developer jobs, types of software developer jobs, jr software developer jobs
Ongeza is a social enterprise creating a sustainable and scalable model ,That reaches the last mile to rural customers. Ongeza’s own sales force sells directly to rural customers products which save money, increase income or improve quality of life.
Ongeza sources the best products, including but not limited to solar lights, efficient stoves, agricultural equipment and inputs, water solutions for 200,000 households with an established plan for further and transportation equipment. Ongeza currently reaches growth.
Ongeza currently reaches over 250,000 households with an established plan for further growth.
You will maintain and develop Ongeza’s MIS and sales management system.
The current system comprises of two Android apps and accompanying PHP web application.
The Lead Software Developer will write code as well as train the local team.
Responsibilities: An ideal candidate will:
- Maintain and develop the existing MIS system.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams on data requirements and uses.
- Perform data analysis and create reports for management.
- Provide technical training to teams when required and serve as a technical mentor to team members
Qualifications: An ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum four years work experience in programming, or equivalent.
- At least a Diploma in an IT related course
- Strong working experience on Android programming/Java is a plus
- Experience maintaining and developing MySQL.
- Experience with Linux.
- Experience in a variety of technologies and ability to quickly adapt to new technologies.
- Effective communication, both written and verbal.
- Creative problem solving.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Comfort working in a startup environment.
- Fluent in both English and Kiswahili
Location: Arusha, with occasional traveling to Singida,Manyara and lake zones in Tanzania.
Duration: Minimum one year commitment, full–time job.
Compensation: Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Please send, in the body of an email, a cover letter and CV to: [email protected]
This position will be filled when a suitable candidate is found.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply not later than 31st August 2022.
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about Jobs Vacancy at Ongeza Tanzania The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words. You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs
Ongeza Tanzania Offers attractive salary to workers as a motivation for work, also covers Insurance. For those with bachelor degree have more advantage in wining this positions.