How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Territory Manager Vacancies at Vodacom Tanzania PLC 2022 | Nafasi za Kazi Vodacom Tanzania
Get Information related to: territory manager vacancies, territory sales manager vacancies, territory manager job description resume, territory manager citrix salary, territory manager positions, what is a territory manager salary, territory manager sales jobs, what does territory manager do, territory manager jobs edmonton, territory manager jobs sydney, territory manager jobs saskatchewan, territory manager jobs ontario, territory manager jobs melbourne, territory manager jobs in attleboro ma, insurance territory manager jobs, vodacom careers 2022, vodacom careers registration, vodacom careers johannesburg,vodacom vacancies in mthatha, vodacom vacancies kimberley, nafasi za kazi vodacom, nafasi za kazi vodacom customer care 2022, nafasi za kazi vodacom 2022, nafasi za kazi ya udereva vodacom
Vodacom Tanzania PLC is the leading mobile communication service provider with the fastest data network in the country. We provide a wide range of services for consumers and enterprises including voice, data, messaging, financial services and enterprise solutions to over 15 million customers. It became the first telecommunication company to be listed on the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange Plc on 15 August 2017.vodacom careers
Vodacom Tanzania provider services on communication, mobile financial(M-PESA), Loans( MPAWA& SONGESHA) also it provide Insurance( Voda Bima)
Territory Manager Vacancies at Vodacom Tanzania
The Sales Operations Lead provides expert knowledge to deliver the the execution of sales activities for both business and consumer customer bases including building and maintaining enablers to support sales processes in line with sales policies and processes, which include administration, training and sales tools.
The Sales Operations Lead focusses on activities related to bid management and contract management and works with the colleagues to deliver the bid processes, service tasks, contract reporting and reviews for the assigned area/market.
Typically reports to the Head of Sales Operations or Senior Sales Operations Manager.
- Advises and executes activities of support to sales teams to support the smooth functioning of the frontline channels, to include knowledge base of products and services, bid management, systems management, updating content, training and reporting;
- Drives the delivery of analyses of existing gaps, defining improvement actions and identifying opportunities to enhance performance;
- Leads reconciling reports;
- Drives the delivery of ensuring sales information and content is updated within the sales management systems/tools;
- Understands the potential of each customer and marshal resource availability to maximise revenues;
- Guides team in translating customer needs into functional requirements, reflects local aspects of Vodafone Business within regional footprint;
- Provides guidance in measuring the impact of sales led changes on the key sales metrics;
- Drives the delivery of coordination effectively with other teams when implementing new solutions, products, services or new propositions;
- May manage the bid process from initial contact through to contract signing;
- May lead assisting with preparation of bids and tenders, establishing trading terms;
- May collaborate with Pricing teams to ensure correct price solutions are documented;
- May ensure that Vodafone products and services are supported to service level agreements and that overall quality is guaranteed;
- May execute the delivery of contract reporting and performance, contract review, optimisation and re-negotiation, monitoring of billing and payments, credit and penalties (Contract Management)
- May drive the delivery of controlling and analysing the productivity of sales people and suggest improvements to guidelines;
- May provide informal guidance to junior staff.
- Dynamic Prioritisation and Multi Tasking
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Business and Commercial Acumen
- Sales Methodologies and Processes
- Customer Centricity
- Problem Solving
- Requirements Analysis
- Business Partnering
- Change and Adaptability
- Data driven decisions
- Complexity Management
- Continuous Improvement
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about Jobs Vacancy at Vodacom Tanzania PLC The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words. You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs
Vodacom Tanzania PLC Offers attractive salary to workers as a motivation for work, also covers Insurance. For those with bachelor degree have more advantage in wining this positions.