How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Chief Finance Officer Vacancy at ASA Microfinance Tanzania
Get information related to: chief finance officer vacancy, chief finance officer role, what do chief financial officers make, chief financial.officer jobs, finance officer job salary, how much does a finance officer earn, what does a chief financial officer earn, chief financial.officer salary, chief finance officer job description, finance officer jobs in tanzania, chief finance officer meaning, chief finance officer jobs, chief finance officer jobs in kenya, chief finance officer jobs in dubai, chief finance officer jobs in ethiopia, microfinance jobs in tanzania, microfinance officer positions, finance officer jobs in tanzania, nafasi za kazi microfinance, microfinance tanzania, ajira microfinance, asa microfinance jobs, asa microfinance jobs, asa microfinance jobs 2022, asa microfinance bank job, loan officer jobs in tanzania,nafasi za kazi loan officer, credit officer jobs in tanzania, loan officer job 2022, asa microfinance loan officer salary in tanzania, www zoomtanzania com jobs and employment, asa microfinance recruitment, microfinance jobs in tanzania 2022
ASA Microfinance Tanzania Limited, incorporated under the Companies Act 2002 (No. 93819) of Tanzania and an affiliate of ASA International (www.asa-international.com), one of the largest microfinance companies in the world. We are hereby inviting qualified citizens of Tanzania to be part of our team for the following positions. ASA Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer who requires dynamic, loyal and committed young men and women who have passion for people’s socio-economic development to fill in the following positions for immediate appointment.
ASA Microfinance Tanzania Limited (ASA Tanzania) was incorporated under the Companies Act 2002 (No. 93819) of Tanzania in September 2012. ASA Tanzania started operations in 2014.
ASA Tanzania is a subsidiary of ASA International, one of the world’s largest international microfinance institutions in the world
ASA Tanzania has branches in 8 regions (Dar es salaam, Morogoro, Tanga, Kilimanjaro, Arusha, Mwanza, Pwani and Zanzibar) with the largest number of branches in Dar es salaam. ASA Tanzania is indirectly wholly owned by ASA International.
Tanzania, officially the United Republic of Tanzania, is a relatively large country in East Africa that shares its borders with many countries, including Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Zambia, Malawi, Mozambique, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of the Congo. The name Tanzania itself derives from the country’s two states, Zanzibar and Tanganyika. Tanzania has a population of 45 million people according to 2012 census and 885,800 square kilometres of land.
Through my tailoring business activities, I decided to take a 1st cycle loan from ASA Microfinance under the small loan program of TZS 300,000 on 8 April 2015 to expand my business in the Victory group. I took a 2nd cycle small loan of TZS 450,000 for the same purpose on 15th November 2015. My business was starting to improve from selling clothes without a selling area, to opening a shop for selling clothes, when I decided to take a 3rd cycle loan of TZS 600,000 on 26 March 2016. I graduated from taking a small loan in the group of the Mwananyamala 02 Branch and moved to a small business loan where I currently take TZS 1,200,000.
Position: Chief Finance Officer (CFO) – 01 Post
- Oversee the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statement preparation and analysis and ensure the financial statements are prepared in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company policies.
- Provide advice and counsel to direct reports, senior managers and others relating to broad scope of responsibilities noted above. Provides financial analysis to a wide range of assignments, often under tight deadlines, to support numerous business processes and initiatives.
- Ensure the company-wide implementation of superior accounting, financial reporting and financial processes and internal controls. This includes developing appropriate processes, procedures and tools to ensure that deficiencies are identified and corrected in a timely fashion.
- Evaluate on an ongoing basis the accounting system, so that it reflects an accurate assessment of the operating revenues and expenses of the organization.
- Ensure compliance with all Federal / Government regulations, including taxation.
- Evaluate on an ongoing basis the purchasing system in coordination with department heads so that acceptable controls, approvals and time frames are responsive to the requirements of the organization and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Serve as a key member of the senior leadership team providing leadership and input to management peers regarding the financial implications of all major business decisions.
- Manages annual operating and capital budget process, through review with senior management and Board. Assists with the annual business planning process.
- Directs insurance portfolio for all property and casualty insurance, workers compensation, employee health and welfare benefit programs, player disability and contract guarantee insurance, etc.
- Manage relationships with bankers, auditors and league officials, as appropriate.
- Responsible for cash management system, including daily cash management and cash forecasting.
- Other duties as assigned.
Chief Finance Officer Vacancy at ASA Microfinance Tanzania
Academic Qualification & Experience Requirements:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, or related subjects.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA-T) is a MUST.
- MSc/MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 7 years professional experiences as CFO or relevant role is a MUST.
- Preferably Experience in working with NGOs/Financial Institutions/Banks/Consultancy firm.
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g., SAP).
- Ability to strategize and solve problems.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers.
Renumeration: Attractive salary package will be offered relating to competencies and experiences.
General Requirements for Applicants of All Posts.
- Application Letter.
- Curriculum Vitae enclosing details of Work experience, skills and with postal and telephone contacts of Three Referees.
- One passport size photograph attached in CV.
Mode of Application
Applicants who consider himself/herself competent with the above-mentioned position, please send your application to [email protected] Or you can drop your Application in Our Head Office at House No. 01, Plot No.87, Serengeti Street, Kinondoni Road, Dar es Salaam before 1700HRS on 30th September 2022.
Only short-listed candidate will be contacted for interview. No phone calls are allowed for inquiry. No allowances will be admissible for interview.
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about Chief Finance Officer Vacancy at ASA Microfinance Tanzania The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words. You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs
ABSA Bank Tanzania Offers attractive salary to workers as a motivation for work, also covers Insurance. For those with bachelor degree have more advantage in wining this positions.