How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Complete List of Selected Applicants All Universities in Tanzania 2022/2023 | Majina ya waliochaguliwa Kujiunga na Vyuo Mbalimbali Tanzania
Get information related to: selected applicants, selected applicants 2022/23, selected applicants 22, selected applicants, selected applicants 2022/23, selected applicants 2022, list of selected applicants, list of selected applicants must, list of selected applicants udsm, list of selected applicants sua, list of selected applicants saut mwanza, list of selected applicants udom, list of selected applicants udsm, tcu single selected applicants 2022/23, mzumbe selected applicants 2022/23, university selection 2022, tcu selection, udsm selected applicants 2022/23 pdf, majina ya waliochaguliwa vyuo 20222023, majina ya waliochaguliwa vyuo 2022 udsm
Introduction: What is the List of Selected Applicants for all Universities in Tanzania 2022/2023?
On July 1, 2005, the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) was established under the Universities Act (Chapter 346 of the Laws of Tanzania) to replace the former Higher Education Accreditation Council, which had been in operation since 1995.
It is a corporate body tasked with recognising, approving, registering, and accrediting Tanzanian universities as well as local and foreign university level programmes offered by registered higher education institutions.
The Tanzania Commission for Universities took over from the former Higher Education Accreditation Council (HEAC), which was established in 1995 under the Education Act of 1995 with the legal mandate to regulate the establishment and subsequent accreditation of private university institutions in the country.
Because it was limited to private universities, such a mandate was deemed unfavorable for promoting a viable public-private partnership in higher education, as stipulated in the 1999 National Higher Education Policy.
On 19th September TCU released a list of selected applicants, list of selected applicants for universities, list of selected applicants for university for 2022/23 academic year.
The Tanzania Commission for Universities selection list pdf is simply the names of successfully selected applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Selection lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
Tume ya Vyuo Vikuu Tanzania (TCU) inapenda kufahamisha umma na wadau wa Elimu ya Juu nchini kuwa awamu ya pili ya udahili kwa ngazi ya Shahada ya Kwanza katika Taasisi za Elimu ya Juu nchini kwa mwaka wa masomo 2022/20223 umekamilika.
How to Find Out if You are on the List of Selected Applicants for all Universities in Tanzania 2022/2023
You may ask your self how to find out if you are on the list or how to check if you are on the list. To check and View the complete list of students admitted to Various Universities and Technical Colleges in Tanzania for the 2022/2023 academic year, You need to visit kilimanjaroyetu.com The lists for students admitted to Various Schools, Universities and Technical Colleges in Tanzania for the 2022/2023 academic year is now available on this page, Follow the links below to view the full lists:
Choose the university you have applied and get view the list of names selected or you can use you Online Application Account to view it.
Choose the university you intend to apply and get the Online Application. (Online Applications for all universities in Tanzania)
we rely on regularly updating the following items
Dear reader, look at the list of colleges and institutes offered higher education that announced the names of those selected to join
- Abdulrahman Al- Sumait University (SUMAIT)
- Archbishop Mihayo University College of Tabora
- Ardhi University (ARU)
- Arusha Technical College (ATC)
- Catholic University of Health and Allied Sciences (CUHAS)
- Center for Foreign Relations (CFR), Dar es Salaam
- College of Business Education (CBE) Dar es Salaam
- College of Business Education (CBE) Dodoma
- College of Business Education (CBE) Mwanza
- Tengeru Institute of Community Development (TICD)
- Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology (DIT)
- Dar es Salaam Maritime Institute (DMI)
- Dar es Salaam University College of Education (DUCE)
- Eastern Africa Statistical Training Centre (EASTC)
- Eastern and Southern African Management Institute (ESAMI)
- Hubert Kairuki Memorial University (HKMU)
- Institute of Accountancy Arusha (IAA)
- Institute of Adult Education (IAE)
- Institute of Finance Management (IFM)
- Institute of Finance Management (IFM) (Mwanza)
- Institute of Public Administration (IPA)
- Institute of Rural Development Planning (IRDP)
- Institute of Rural Development Planning (IRDP), Mwanza
- Institute of Social Work (ISW)
- Institute of Tax Administration (ITA)
- Jordan University College (JUCo)
- Josiah Kibira University College (JoKUCo)
- Kampala International University in Tanzania (KIUT)
- Karume Institute of Science and Technology (KIST)
- Kilimanjaro Christian Medical College (KCMCo)
- Marian university college (MARUCo)
- Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST)
- Mbeya University of Science and Technology Rukwa Campus (MUST)
- Mkwawa University College of Education (MUCE)
- Moshi Cooperative University (MoCU)
- MS Training Centre for Development Cooperation (MS-TCDC)
- Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS)
- Muslim University of Morogoro (MUM)
- Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy (MNMA)
- Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy (MNMA), Zanzibar
- Mwenge Catholic University (MWECAU)
- Mzumbe University (MU)
- Mzumbe University – Mbeya University College (MUMCo)
- National Institute of Transport (NIT)
- Open University of Tanzania (OUT)
- Ruaha Catholic University (RUCU)
- Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA)
- St. Augustine University of Tanzania (SAUT)
- St. Augustine University of Tanzania (SAUT) Arusha Centre
- St. Augustine University of Tanzania (SAUT) Mbeya Centre
- St.Augustine University of Tanzania (SAUT) Dar es salaam
- St. John’s University of Tanzania (SJUT)
- St. Joseph University College of Engineering and Technology (SJUCET)
- St. Joseph College of Health Sciences (SJCHS)
- State University of Zanzibar (SUZA)
- Stefano Moshi Memorial University College (SMMUCo)
- Stella Maris Mtwara University College (SteMMUCo)
- Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA), Dar es Salaam
- Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA), Mbeya
- Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA), Mwanza
- Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA), Singida
- Tanzania Public Service College Dar es Salaam Campus (TPSD)
- Teofilo Kisanji University (TEKU)
- The International Medical and Technological University (IMTU)
- Tumaini University Dar es Salaam College (TUDARCo)
- Tumaini University Makumira (TUMA)
- Unique Academy Dar es Salaam (UAD)
- United African University of Tanzania (UAUT)
- University of Arusha (UoA)
- University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM)
- University of Dodoma (UDOM)
- University of Iringa (UoI)
- Water Institute (WI)
- Zanzibar University (ZU)
kilimanjaroyetu.com has published below the procedures to check your Tanzania Commission for Universities Selected Applicants for the 2022/2023 academic year.
How to download TCU multiple selection 2022/2023.
Stepwise procedure for downloading TCU Selection 2022/2023 is provided below. Candidates are requested to follow the below provided instructions to download their TCU Selection Result without any difficulty.
- Go to official website – https://www.tcu.go.tz/
- Go to the Result Section available on the home page.
- Click the Selection link on the home page.
- You will get the PDF of the Selection Result in a new window.
- Download and save the result for your future reference.
TCU verification/confirmation code 2022/2023 for Multiple admission applicants
As stated above, all applicants who have been selected to more than one university for 2022/2023 academic year are required to confirm their admission immediately before the deadline in order to secure their admission to only one university college.
The failure to confirm for any reason may result to applicant admission being rejected by the all universities to which they have been selected for 2022/2023 academic year.
How to confirm admission for applicants with multiple admission
In order to confirm for admission in 2022/2023 academic year, an applicant with multiple admission must have a Special TCU verification code – the special code sent to all applicants VIA SMS/E-mail. If you haven’t received the verification code yet, you can request it directly through the online application system of the Higher learning institution to which you have been selected. Only requested TCU confirmation code can be used to confirm your admission at the university college/institution of your choice.
After Checking TCU Selection List 2022/2023, What Next?
After confirming your Selection Status, you can then proceed to Obtain your University Admission letter, Pay school fees and get other vital information from the school admission office.
Congratulations if your name is among the successful applicants in the selection list of the Tanzania Commission for Universities for the academic year 2022/2023
Popular seacrh about this post: majina ya waliochaguliwa kujiunga na chuo cha hombolo 20222023, majina ya wanafunzi waliochaguliwa kujiunga na vyuo 2022, majina ya waliochaguliwa kujiunga na chuo cha ustawi wa jamii, nacte waliochaguliwa kujiunga na vyuo 20222023, waliochaguliwa kujiunga na vyuo vya afya 20222023, college selection 2022, majina ya waliochaguliwa chuo cha mipango dodoma, majina ya waliochaguliwa chuo cha ardhi tabora, majina ya waliochaguliwa chuo cha afya mtwara, majina ya waliochaguliwa chuo cha mipango mwanza, majina ya waliochaguliwa chuo cha udsm, majina ya waliochaguliwa chuo cha saut mbeya, majina ya waliochaguliwa chuo cha hombolo, majina ya waliochaguliwa chuo kikuu cha dar es salaam, majina ya waliochaguliwa chuo cha udom 2022, majina ya waliochaguliwa chuo zaidi ya kimoja mi, majina ya waliochaguliwa chuo zaidi ya kimoja ya, majina ya waliochaguliwa chuo zaidi ya kimoja 2, majina ya waliochaguliwa chuo zaidi ya kimoja 1, majina ya waliochaguliwa chuo zaidi ya kimoja 3, majina ya waliochaguliwa vyuo zaidi ya kimoja, waliochaguliwa chuo zaidi ya kimoja, majina ya waliochaguliwa chuo cha udom, majina ya waliochaguliwa chuo awamu ya pili, majina ya waliochaguliwa chuo, majina ya waliochaguliwa kujiunga na chuo kikuu cha dodoma
Advice to students seek for Universities/colleges admission 2022
Ushauri kwa wanafunzi kuhusu udahili wa vyuo 2022, I take this opportunity to write this article to give you some advice and to tell you a few things I know about the whole process of applying for universities/colleges through the respective Universities/College Systems.
Here I will touch a lot about direct admission to universities that were previously known as TCU admission. I will also talk very briefly but clearly about the NACTVET Admission system, I know many are familiar with the NACTE system but it has now changed due to the merger of NACTE and VETA.
Applying for a college( maombi ya vyuo vikuu 2022) is a sensitive issue that requires careful attention and positive advice to be able to complete the process fully.
For example, you may decide to apply for an undergraduate education course or a Postgraduate course based on your qualifications. You can also make decisions that you may prefer to study at the colleges instead of universities due to various reasons that led you to choose teacher training colleges (vyuo vya ualimu) or health colleges (vyuo vya afya).
I don’t want to talk too much But let’s look at an example you prefer teacher training colleges, I will show you how to do research on the best teacher training colleges in Tanzania “vyuo vya ualimu tanzania” also, for example you have preferred to study health colleges and you are a form six graduate depend on your necta form six results, i will tell you what to do to achieve your goal
Consider the following as a tool to help you make the right choices for the fulfillment of your dreams
- Your Results Are Your Guide:
The most important thing is to evaluate yourself based on your results. Ask yourself, as a result of my results, what program / course can I study in order to achieve my goals? At this point I would like to touch on the following items very briefly.
- First, by going through the Tanzania Commision for Universities Guidebook also known as TCU Guidebook , you will find a list of different colleges, professions, minimum entry requirements as well as the cost of the respective college.
- Finding mentors and professionals who can give you good advice about the colleges you want to apply for and other basic courses. As you receive advice through kilimanjaroyetu.com as a beloved website, which aims to fight the dreams of young Tanzanians who hope to join universities in 2022 or wish to apply for universities through online application for university
- Don’t make bad choices because of pressure from others that is not your dream: – here many are victims apply for admission to college by following the choices of their friends. They simply ask how they have applied and they follows the same options
It should be noted that people differ in terms of goals, ideas but you also differ perhaps even their results, so here I will continue to emphasize the importance of finding good mentors.
2. Program Planning And College Is According To Priority
This is one of the most important points that needs to be addressed in the entire college application process. The student will be given unlimited opportunities to apply for a degree based on his or her choice, Growing up the current enrollment system under the universities/colleges is better compared to the previous one known as the TCU application to the community, but officially was known as the TCU Central Admission System. You will need to prioritize in those areas.
- Look at the professions of your dreams
- Look for alternatives to your dream profession
- Do research on universities in Tanzania
- Here’s a look at the following items
- Check out the Programs offered by the Relevant College
- University ranking
- Look at the respective college graduates and their contribution to your community
Have you found a college that will help you fulfill your dream? If so, make the right choice
- Here’s a look at the following items
If you have done well research and you are confident and you meet the minimum standards that your dream college has set, depending on the competition and the number of students required then there is a high probability of getting it. Make sure you do not set up a college where, according to your results and criteria, you are sure to miss out, be very careful in this area.
- Make wise and careful use of the freedom you were given to make college choices without limit
- Choose alternative colleges that will help you achieve your dreams
- If you are missing an alternative college then look for an alternative profession that is not far away or conflicting with your dreams
- If you are still experiencing challenges, think and think more about what is the best alternative to your profession and make choices again. If you do not find the answer by thinking Ask for advice from relatives and friends who you think are well aware of your strengths and weaknesses
- Be careful when choosing a mentor to see what his success is and what his contribution to the community is, If the mentor is not successful or a positive contribution to the community then he is not the right mentor for you. Avoid these types of people who will disappoint you or ruin your dream vision
I suggest, based on your results try hard to look at the college competition, the number of students required and the criteria, try to avoid applying for a college that you are sure you do not have the qualifications to win on admission. For example, there is a wave of PCB students who want to study medicine at MUHIMBILI College, so be very careful as the medical school takes a vibrant DIVISION ONE….
Sometimes, selection is often based on cut-off point, results and priority so do not be surprised if you and your partner have the same results and apply for the same course but a different arrangement but one gets selected one misses selection in the first round, in this I continue to insist on advice for experienced those applications.
Note: having minimum entry requirements in a particular college is not a necessary reason to get a college.
3. Be Ready To Study In Any Course And Any College You Will Ask For Admission
Before applying for a position then allow yourself to be in all the positions you have applied for wherever you are selected you will go without any complaints. At this point I emphasize the importance of being ready to read wherever you are assigned as the admission process is very long which takes into account the different criteria, so you can be selected for any position you applied for, so to avoid future inconvenience make sure you evaluate yourself first in your selection.
4. Choosing A College Where You Can Pay Its Costs After Receiving A Percent Loan From The Loan Board
There are both public and private colleges, often government colleges college fees are small compared to private colleges. So I suggest, first look at the college you want to apply for, and the maximum percentage of the loan that the board can offer, so you can get a self-assessment with your family whether you can pay the remaining percentage or not. Here is where a lot of attention is needed, as there is a wave of students every year getting a college but they find the college fees are so high that they cannot afford it so they decide to postpone the academic year with a view to re-applying for other colleges next year.
5. Focus on the job market
As we all know we are studying but our goal at the end of the day is to get a job and not finish with certificates and stay with it at home. Of course there is a lot to consider but some will be provided by your consultants, but I would like to turn the other side of the coin and talk very briefly about the things that can happen if you do not pay attention to this process.
- Missing all the opportunities you applied for.
The results may come out and you may find yourself missing out on all the opportunities you have applied for and thus having to re-apply in another round, last year the students made a selection up to six rounds.
- Finding a bad profession that you did not rely on at all.
- Postponing a year after being dissatisfied with a college process you have acquired or a planned profession
- You miss college directly.
Finally we urge you to consider what we have described in this article you will get the best results and not the relief of results
This website is always helpful for admission applicants with always positive results
“KNOWLEDGE AND PREVENTION ARE BETTER THAN TREATMENT”
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)
In this article, we are providing information about TCU Multiple Admissions / Selection 2022/2023. This is one of the best articles to know better information. So, refer bonce in this article and Don’t forget to share this article with our friends.
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about TCU List of Selected applicants Multiple 2022 Second Round | Majina ya waliochaguliwa kujiunga na vyuo Awamu ya Pili 2022/2023 | tcu list selected applicants The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ads, The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words. You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs