How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
4 New Job Vacancies at Kondoa Town Council
4 New Job Vacancies at Kondoa Town Council, Get information related to Nafasi za Kazi Halmashauri Wilaya ya Nkasi, Job opportunities at Kondoa Town Council, Latest jobs in Kondoa Town Council Jobs,Kondoa Town Council Vacancies Opportunities, nafasi za kazi halmashauri 2022, nafasi za kazi halmashauri mbalimbali 2022, nafasi mpya za kazi halmashauri 2022
REPRESENTATION OF JOB ADVERTISEMENTS
Following the release of the announcement Ref. And. L. 50/22/116 dated September 26, 2022, from the Director of the Kondoa Town Council inviting applicants with qualifications to fill the positions of Special Secretary and Driver to apply for jobs in the Kondoa Town Council and previous applicants lacking qualifications .
The Director of the Town Council welcomes job applications from Tanzanians with the qualifications and ability to work to apply for three positions of General Secretary and Driver position (1) as specified in this announcement.
PRIVATE SECRETARY GRADE III- THREE (3) POSITIONS
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE APPLICANT | Vacancies at Kondoa Town Council.
- Be a graduate and have passed the fourth form (IV) or sits form (VI) examination
- He has qualified for NTA Level 5 Diploma training (certificate) from a college recognized by the Government.
- He should have graduated from a university recognized by the Government.
- Must have passed the Document Sumo – Kiswahili Shortcut and English at least 80 words per minute.
- He has received computer training from a Government-recognized College and obtained a Certificate in Windows, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Internet, Email and Publishers programs.
- Typing letters, information and standard documents,
- Receiving visitors, interviewing their problems and directing them to places where they can be properly addressed
- To maintain information/records of events, projects, visitors, dates of meetings, trips of his Head and the schedule of other tasks planned to be carried out in his office work.
- Helping to find and provide his Head of work with the necessary files and documents in the office.
- Prepare a list of equipment requirements for the Office of the Head of his work.
- Taking care of all the equipment in his Office and the Office of his Head of work.
Considering the level of Government Salary TGS B
DRIVER CLASS II ONE (1) POSITION
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE APPLICANT | Vacancies at Kondoa Town Council
- Have a form IV or VI education
- Must have a Class C or E driving license that has not expired and has worked for a period of one year. He must have completed basic driving training (Basic Driving Course) provided by Vocational College (VETA) or another College recognized by the Government.
- Applicants with technical certificate (Grade II Test) will be given priority.
DUTIES OF A CLASS II DRIVER
- Making sure the car is in a safe condition before the trip and after the trip.
- Doing minor car repairs.
- Cleaning the car.
- Maintaining and filling in a special notebook (Logbook) all the information of the trip.
- Distribute and collect Government documents that will be ordered.
- To perform other tasks assigned by his/her supervisor.
Considering the levels of Government Salaries TGS B
GENERAL CONDITIONS | Vacancies at Kondoa Town Council.
- All applicants must be the Citizen of Tanzania and be eighteen (18) years old and not more than forty-five (45) years old.
- All applicants must attach a birth certificate
- Applicants who are public servants and have obtained qualifications to enter different cadres than they have, should forward their job application letters to their Employers.
- Applicants should attach their resume (Curriculum Vitae) with addresses and phone numbers available and the names of the sponsors (Referees) reliable people.
- All applications must be accompanied by professional certificates, a copy of the form IV and VI certificates for those who have reached that level and various training certificates based on the qualifications of the relevant work. Attach:-
– Certificate of passing the Form IV and VI Examination.
– Computer Certificates
– Professional certificates (Professional certificates) from the c college, government acknowledges and National Identity One recent “Passport Size” photograph
Applicants who studied outside of Tanzania should ensure that their certificates have been verified and approved by the relevant Authority (TCU or NECTA).
THE FOLLOWING NOT BE ACCEPTED | Vacancies at Kondoa Town Council
- Applicants for jobs that are retired or laid off in the Public Service are not allowed to apply unless they have the approval of the Chief Secretary.
- Job applicants who are already employed in entry positions in the Public Service should not apply and should follow the instructions in Circular No. CAC. 45/257/01/D/140 dated November 30, 2010
- Submission of information and falsified characteristics of the parties will be taken legal action
PAY ATTENTION | Vacancies at Kondoa Town Council.
- The deadline for sending job applications is 01/11/2022.
- Applications to be submitted outside of the order set forth in this announcement will not be worked on.
- application requests should be sent by mail through the following address: District Chief Executive Director When Applying please mention: Ref. And. KTC/A.10/12/ Vol 1 /132 October 19, 2022
Application Deadline is 01st November 2022 15:30 EAT
All Applicant should Submit their Application on the following Postal Address;
District Chief Executive Director,
Kondoa District Council,