How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
46 New Job Vacancies at Busokelo District Council 2024
46 New Job Vacancies at Busokelo District Council Get information related to rungwe district council profile,lwangwa busokelo, historia ya busokelo, busokelo wards, Government Jobs At Busokelo District Council, Job opportunities at Busokelo District Council, Latest jobs in Busokelo District Council, nafasi za kazi halmashauri 2022, nafasi za kazi halmashauri mbalimbali 2022, nafasi mpya za kazi halmashauri 2022
About Busokelo District Council
Busokelo is a new district in 2013 from Rungwe District within the Mbeya Region of Tanzania. In 2016 the Tanzania National Bureau of Statistics report there were 106,187 people in the district from 96,348 in 2012. Administrative subdivisions The district has 13 wards, 56 villages and 237 suburbs. Wards assigned to Busokelo District in 2016: Isange, Itete, Kabula, Kambasegela, Kandete, Kisegese, Luteba, Lupata, Lufilyo, Lwangwa, Mpata, Mpombo and Ntaba
The Executive Director of Busokelo District Council is announcing to all citizens with qualifications and criteria to work in Busokelo District Council to apply for job opportunities to collect income within the Council.
TYPES AND POSSIBILITIES OF WORK
- Agency to collect various Income in 35 positions (see list of relevant village)
- Public Toilet Service revenue collection agency 6 positions
- Revenue collection agency 5 positions in existing passenger stands of
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE APPLICANT.
- He should have completed the form IV or VI.
- He should be between 18 and 45 years old.
- Be a citizen of Tanzania.
- He should be honest and should not have been accused of criminal offences.
- knows how to use a point-of-sale (POS) machine — he will be more approachable
- Must have undergone Ranger or JKT training (will be considered more)
WORKS TO DO | Vacancies at Busokelo District
- To collect income within the Busokelo District Council.
- Maintaining a point-of-sale (POS) device
- Submit the collected income to the special muds you will be assigned by your employer
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT | Vacancies at Busokelo District
- The applicant should forward his application letter to the Kipp Executive of his area of residence.
- The applicant must be a resident of Busokelo District Council
- The applicant must have two (2) guarantors who live within Busokelo District Council
- Be ready to work in any area within Busokelo District Council
- He should be ready to be paid only 5 percent of his collections.
- The application letter must be accompanied by the following items
- Personal profile of the recent applicant (Curriculum Vitae) with address, and phone numbers.
- Copy of birth certificate, Certificate of Form Four or Six
- Correct number or copy of the National Identity Card (NIDA)
- Two recent small photographs (Passport size)
- Applicants with foreign form four certificates should attach NECTA/NACTE certification
- Provisional results will not be received.
- The application letter should be written in Kiswahili or English
- The application should mention the type and position of the job requested.
- The deadline for receiving applications is 27/10/2022.
- The Council will not be responsible for any costs of convenience.
- All applications that do not meet the criteria will not be considered. How to apply
All applications should be written to :
District Chief Executive Director,
Busokelo District Council,
In addition, all applications should be submitted to the office of the executive director of Busokelo district council by hand Vacancies at Busokelo District.