How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Business Development Associate Job at Mooto Holdings
Job at Mooto Holdings Get information related to business development associate jobs, business development associate jobs in Tanzania, business development associate jobs work from home, business development associate jobs in Dar es salaam, Mooto Holdings jobs, mooto holdings com jobs, mooto holdings limited
Business Development Associate Job at Mooto Holdings This is an Associate position in the business development practice. The role includes providing business development support services to clients which includes business planning, proposal writing, business profiling, financial management & reporting, fundraising and business mentorship.
Mooto Holdings Ltd is a private equity and business advisory firm for small medium enterprises. The firm runs a $1million investment portfolio of 3 private companies and 1 cooperative union consisting of 75 community cooperatives. It provides outsourced business development and management services to 6 organisations Job at Mooto Holdings .
- Developing and pitching ideas for potential investors .
- Analysing current and past financial data and providing strategies for new investments.
- Leading the charge on market research plans to identify new investment and financing opportunities.
- Working with clients to implement marketing strategies and new opportunities | Job at Mooto Holdings
- Encouraging new and existing clients by creating and improving proposals
- Tracking expenses and maintaining the clients budgets
- Managing the finance function for clients starting with accounting, financial management and reporting.
- Ensuring that the clients meet revenue and profitability targets
- Providing training and mentoring to clients on finance and business development
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in any business field
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- No experience is required; Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Computer literate
- Must be a citizen of Tanzania