How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Country Manager job at BOLT
Get information related to bolt driver jobs, bolt delivery jobs, bolt jobs remote, bolt salaries, buffer careers, job at BOLT, Country Manager job at BOLT
We are looking for a Country Manager in Tanzania to lead our Rides business vertical. You will be responsible for developing and nurturing critical relationships with marketplace stakeholders; driving growth in passenger and driver acquisition, engagement and retention to strengthen our leadership position; and managing and developing a high-performing team job at BOLT. This strategic role will be the interface between our business and the key country stakeholders (i.e. regulators, government officials, local communities etc). You will be working closely with the local operations and support teams, the Regional manager, HQ teams (ie Product, Public Relations, Growth Analytics, Central Operations, Marketing, Product, Regulatory, Customer Support). This is a critical, impactful and highly rewarding role: Tanzania is an exciting market for Bolt and you will lead the mission to make urban travel more affordable, safe, convenient, and sustainable job at BOLT.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Lead the financial and strategic planning process and be responsible for its implementation for Tanzania
- Define, implement and optimize local business and operational strategies/goals with the local operations team
- Advocating and elevating Bolt’s brand, product and service by working closely with local authorities and policy makers job at BOLT
- Expand Bolt’s presence and services across Tanzania
- Establish strategic partnerships with drivers, local fleet owners and other relevant businesses/entities
- Identify trends, risks and mitigation/improvement opportunities on a local level that may impact the business
- Advise and closely collaborate with HQ teams such as Product, People or Marketing to develop and execute key initiatives that drive growth and efficiency
- Take ownership of Bolt’s growth in Tanzania by ensuring both local operations and HQ teams, support and collaborate actively with each other to meet business goals job at BOLT
We are looking for:
- You have 7+ years of experience in an operations management or general management role job at BOLT
- You are a strong leader and collaborator with excellent negotiation and communication skills (both verbal and written) in English and Kiswahili
- You are a hustler, not stopping after several obstacles a day
- You are highly analytical and have a data-driven mindset with excellent Excel skills
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance or other analytical subject
- You are passionate about new technologies and ridesharing
- You have a strong sense of ownership with a hands-on approach
- You are comfortable with developing business frameworks to support your strategies and decisions job at BOLT
You will get extra credits for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
Why you’ll love it here job at BOLT:
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Make your mark at one of the fastest-growing organisations in Europe.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth and enjoy unique career opportunities.
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy health care coverage, extra vacation days, and plenty of other perks to help you be the best you! job at BOLT