How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Financial Accountant Product Officer at ShuleSoft Limited
Get information related to financial accountant jobs, financial accountant jobs Tanzania, financial accountant jobs near me, ngo finance jobs, finance manager jobs in tanzania, financial analyst jobs in tanzania, financial controller jobs in tanzania, accounting job vacancy, product officer salary,
product officer meaning
Financial Accountant ShuleSoft Limited is a multinational-focused Software Company focusing to build products and services that impact Educational Sector. The focus of ShuleSoft Limited is to expand in multiple countries and create a strong impact in the education space.
ShuleSoft Limited Vision: Empower education institutions with the right tools to enhance both financial and academic performance
Our Slogan: Making Effectiveness Possible
The financial Accountant Product Officer is a critical leadership role to impact customer experience and ensure the company meets its targets and generates sustainable business. The strength of a person in this position affects directly our relationship with customers, as well as how our customer benefits from using the ShuleSoft system. Indeed, this leadership role needs someone who is highly talented, focused, and ambitious to drive customer behaviors, engage with multiple business owners and assist the engineering team to build very effective innovative products
The financial Accountant product officer is responsible to train customers, assist customers with product usage, and provide guidance to customers on how best they can implement ShuleSoft accounting software in their organizations. The person in this role will frequently engage with customers, business owners, partners, auditors, and regulators. He/she will be responsible to ensure best practices of project management are well implemented to fit the desired business objective and ensure customers are effective in using the product
- Provide ongoing training and support in areas related to Financial Accounting to customers
- Assist customers to organize their accounts and set up a functional accounting system
- Implement ongoing product research to enhance usability and innovation
- Lead product strategy to develop detailed requirements and features that customers love
- Collaborate with customers, sales team, and product managers to identify customer’s needs and schedule appropriate sessions for customer training
- Support the engineering team and marketing team in creating product documentation, training, and manuals that will assist customers in using and adopting the product
- Conduct regular seminars, workshops, and training sessions for customers about accounting best practices and standards Financial Accountant
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related course.
- CPA certified
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS | Financial Accountant
- At least two 2 years of working experience in Auditing Firms, or as a corporate trainer.
- At least 2 years of experience in any leadership role
- Experience in ShuleSoft will be an added advantage.
- CISA certified
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Proven ability and experience to provide customer training and support
- Strong B2B Product management experience from any sector, such as; Auditing, Payments, Retail, FMCG, eCommerce, finance, fintech, banking, etc.,
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Customer Service skills
Important: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.