How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
HR Business Partner job at CRDB Bank October, 2022
HR Business Partner job: CRDB Bank Plc is a commercial bank in Tanzania. It was established in 1997 and has been listed on the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange since 1999.
CRDB Bank Plc is one of the leading banks in Tanzania with a network of over 100 branches and over 500 ATMs. The bank offers a wide range of banking products and services to its customers, including savings, loans, mortgages, insurance, investments and other financial services.
The bank has been recognized for its commitment to corporate social responsibility (CSR) by being awarded the prestigious “Best CSR Bank” award at the 2017 African Banking Awards ceremony held in Lagos, Nigeria.
The HR Business Partner is a new position that has emerged from the ever-changing needs of organizations.
The HR Business Partner is a new position that has emerged from the ever-changing needs of organizations. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to help drive business success in the HR department. You will also be providing strategic input to senior management on how best to align HR with organizational goals and objectives.
HR Business Partners are usually tasked with recruiting, hiring, training, and managing employees in order to help the organization achieve its goals. These professionals often work closely with other departments such as IT or Finance to ensure that all aspects of human resources are aligned with company objectives
The average monthly salary for a person working in Human Resources in Tanzania is 1,190,000 TZS, which includes housing, transport, and other benefits. Salaries, however, range from 507,000 TZS (lowest average) to 2,070,000 TZS (highest average). The maximum salary is higher than the average.
crdb bank job opportunity, crdb bank job vacancy, crdb bank job vacancies 2022, job vacancies at crdb bank plc 2022, crdb bank tanzania job vacancies, crdb bank core values, crdb job vacancies, crdb bank jobs, crdb bank jobs 2022,
Reporting Line- Head; HR Business Partner
Department- Human Resources
Location- Flexible to work in any region in Tanzania
To provide HR Solutions to a portfolio of business units and be the principal point of contact with Senior Leadership and Zonal Management for HR-related issues.
- Planning for talent acquisition in close conjunction with the corporate team for existing and new projects at different phases.
- Handling mass recruitment and driving the team to achieve the recruitment target.
- Take a lead on Interviews and offer guidance to the interview panel.
- Tracking of selected candidates from date of selection to onboard.
- Identify manpower pain areas & fine-tune the recruitment approach methodology accordingly.
Performance and Talent Management.
- Support the setting of SMART objectives and drive completion.
- Ensure quality performance management plans are in place for staff as per the PMS review calendar.
- Monitor quality and compliance on PM process as well as ensure performance culture is instilled among employees.
- Utilizing performance information in skill management, talent retention, and succession planning.
- Drive initiatives to proactively build the long-term talent pipeline.
- Implement Personal Development Plan for achieving career aspirations & goals.
- Defined Career Plan through Individual Development Plan (IDP) for high performers.
Learning and Development:
- Supports Line Managers in identifying Training needs for respective business units and ensuring implementation of training framework.
- Conducting customized training programmes based on the training need analysis to enhance manpower skills & efficiency.
- Support designing training programmes to train employees to a skilled level.
- Coordinate with in-house and external agencies/consultants for supervisory and managerial development.
Governance and Control:
- Ensure 100% adherence to HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure achievement of clean audit reports in all areas.
- Ensure all people risks are well managed across the business units regarding HR compliance-related matters.
- Analyse statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of employee problems and develop recommendations to ensure that the Bank’s personnel policies and practices are improved.
Induction of New Employees:
- Monitoring the updating of employee personal files.
- Managing induction and orientation programmes for newly hired employees.
- Collect and analyse induction feedback of newcomers.
Employee Relations and Drive Strong employee engagement
- Identifying patterns, trends and root causes for making a recommendation (s) to the Zonal Manager to improve motivation, and increase retention, engagement and efficiency of employees through employee satisfaction surveys.
- Initiate various communication forums between peers, supervisors and top management.
- Ensure good employee relations through effective relations and relationships with all stakeholders, including employees’ representatives.
- Be a change leader, through advising and challenging stakeholders with respect to organizational changes and ensure they have the right methodologies and tools.
- Identify ideas to increase motivation and productivity.
- Timely and proactively manage disciplinary, grievance and PIPs to closure.
- Preparation of annual budget based on the HR strategic plans.
- Preparing and agreeing on a weekly and monthly action plan and regular performance feedback with the immediate supervisor.
- Maintain a database of HR issues resolved at the respective zone.
- Prepare performance reports (monthly work plan, activity report etc.)
- Any other duties as may be assigned by your Line Manager.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related discipline; Human Resources, Public Administration or any other related discipline from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in HRBP role, with at least 2 years in the Banking industry.
- Business acumen.
- HR expertise (multiple knowledge in HR disciplines).
- Change management skills.
- Relationship management.
- Leadership and people management skills (Coaching, mentorship, Analytical).
How to Apply:
hr jobs today, hr jobs in tanzania 2022, hr jobs in arusha, new hr jobs in tanzania today, hr ngos jobs in tanzania today, hr jobs 2022, human resources jobs in tanzania march 2022, human resources officer jobs