How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
MO Dewji Foundation Scholarship 2022/2023
MO Dewji Foundation Scholarship 2022/2023 Get information related to mo dewji foundation scholarship, mo dewji foundation scholarship 2022, best foundation scholarships, how to apply mo scholarship online, how to apply minority scholarship 2022
The Mohammed Foundation is offering scholarships to first-year undergraduates through the Mo Scholars Program
A bout scholarship
The idea for the Mohammed Foundation was conceived in 2000, when the CEO of MeTL Group, Mohammed Dewji, driven by passion and ambitions for the society, made great efforts to develop and expand the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility and its role in creating positive change. The MohammedFoundation now conducts all CSR operations of MeTL Group. The Mohammed Foundation focuses on improving life conditions in Tanzania in several areas: Promoting education in order to create a pathway for the population, especially the disadvantaged and vulnerable groups, to lead to a more productive, equitable and just society. Strengthening healthcare systems and creating purified drinking water to assist in disease prevention MO Dewji Foundation
APPLICATION OPEN FOR THE FOLLOWING UNIVERSITIES
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TRANSPORT (NIT)
- UNIVERSITY OF DAR ES SALAAM (UDSM)
- UNIVERSITY OF DODOMA (UDOM)
- STATE UNIVERSITY OF ZANZIBAR (SUZA)
The Mo Scholars Program is a merit and need-based Scholarship. The Scholarship will cover Tuition fees, registration cost. Housing and Meats allowances.
mo dewji grant application form Checklist:
- Admission letter (should be at the top of other documents)
- Statement of purpose on to why you choose your held of study
- Statement of purpose on to why you deserve a scholarship supported by relevant documents
- Copies of your academic Certificates (Secondary education Advanced Secondary Education/ Diploma Certificate) MO Dewji Foundation
- Certifeates to demonstrate your inderslep potential
- Other relevant documents to support your application
Terms and Conditions
By applying to the Mo Scholars Program and accepting the scholarship award, the recipient agrees to the following terms and condition set forth below. Failure to abide by any of the following terms and conditions shall result in termination of the scholarship award.
- Recipients are required to maintain full-time student status as defined by participating universities.
- Recipients are required to maintain a 3.5 GPA at all times throughout their academic degree.
- Scholarship will be applied to the following expenses only MO Dewji Foundation:
Direct University Fees = ID fees, registration fee, examination fees, medical capitation fees, student union fees, books and stationary allowance.
Housing and meals allowance
- Recipient agrees to complete his/her degree program in the time set forth by participating universities.
- Recipient who falls out of attendance for more than thirty (30) days from the last date of academic activity will forfeit his/her scholarship.
- Recipient agrees to abide by the University rules and regulations, including but not limited to, the Student Code of Conduct.
The Mohammed Foundation is offering scholarships to first-year undergraduates through the Scholars Program
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your application to the Mo Dewji Foundation offices located on the 20th Floor, Golden Jubilee Towers, Ohio Street, Posta, Dar es Salaam or via email at mo dewji email address [email protected] For questions please mo dewji foundation contact : +255 763 387 531
APPLICATION DEADLINE 29TH OCTOBER 2022