How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
MOEST Serbia Scholarship 2022/2023
serbia scholarship 2023 Get information related to serbia government scholarship, world in serbia scholarship 2022, study in serbia, universities in serbia, university of novi sad scholarship, serbian national federation scholarship, ufadhili wa masomo 20222023, ufadhili wa masomo nje ya nchi, serbian scholarship, serbian government scholarship for international students, serbia fully funded scholarship 2022, serbia university scholarship, serbia full scholarship
Serbia scholarships are prestigious awards and highly sought after by people from all over the world who want to make a difference. Applicants must: have good English Language skills and an IELTS (or its equivalent) for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses; meet the academic requirements for their courses of study.
- Call for Application
The General public is hereby informed that, the Government of the Republic of Serbia under the programme “The World in Serbia” has opened Scholarships to eligible Tanzanians to pursue bachelor, master and doctoral programmes for the academic year 2022/2023. Interested candidates are highly encouraged to apply. MOEST Serbia Scholarship
- Application requirements
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Must have completed Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE) and passed with division one or two.
- Diploma with a minimum of Upper Second Class (for undergraduate candidates);
- Must have completed a Bachelor Degree and passed with Upper Second Class with Honors or Distinction (for Masters degree candidates);
- Must hold a Master’s Degree with a minimum of Upper Second Class (for PhD candidates); and
- Must have good English Language Proficiency Skills or Serbian language proficiency.
- Age limits for applicants:
- Be below 21 years of age for Undergraduate programmes;
- Be below 25 years of age for Master’s programmes; and
- PhD Candidates must be under age 35.
- List of documents to be submitted | MOEST Serbia Scholarship
An applicant must submit the following supporting documents as part of the evaluation process:
- Completed application form showing two study programs intended to study in Serbia and terms of enrollment;
- Certified copies of academic Certificates and Transcripts or Diploma final Transcript (NB: O-level and A-level Certificates are important to all applicants);
- Curriculum vitae (CV) with a motivation letter in English or Serbian;
- Proof of language Proficiency (IELTS/TOEFL Certificate);
- Certified copy of passport bio-data page;
- Two signed Letters of recommendation (from the applicant’s former or current academic tutor(s) or supervisor(s) for PhD candidates;
- Medical Certificate not older than six months; and
- Certificate that a candidate is HIV negative.
- Scope of the Scholarship
The scholarship covers the following:
- Free education in basic academic and vocational studies;
- Monthly stipend amounting to RSD 15,000( 289882.18 TZS) per month;
- Free accommodation and food in student – standard institutions;
- Compulsory health insurance for students up to 26 years of age;
- Free residence visa; and
- Free preparatory classes in Serbian Language after arriving in Serbia.
The Scholarship does not cover travel expenses, cost of public transportation in the Republic of Serbia, cost of textbooks and work resources during the studies.
NB: There is no top-up loan or grant from the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania for candidates who will be offered this Scholarship. Candidates are advised to find other sources of fund to cover other expenses not fully covered by the scholarship.
- Application process and submission
To apply for The World in Serbia scholarship:
- Download Application form and List of faculties of universities, in the attached files to this advertisement:
- Complete the application form along with supporting documents as outlined; and
- Submit in hard copy to the Embassy of the Republic of Serbia the filled out application form with its attachments not later than 31st October, 2022.
Ministry of Education, Science and Technology,
Email: [email protected]