How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
NHIF Verification | nhif authorization portal
nhif authorization portal, Get Information related to nhif verification, nhif verification portal login, nhif verification number, nhif verification online, nhif verification portal, nhif verification code, nhif verification membership portal, nhif verification information portal
Check also about: nhif verification tanzania, nhif verification, nhif verification portal login, nhif verification number, nhif verification online, nhif verification portal, nhif verification code, nhif verification membership portal, nhif verification information portal
Service Portal is a web based application system established by the Fund for the purpose of delivering various online services to its customers and stakeholders. These online services include but not limited to verification of NHIF members before accessing service, issuing of pharmaceutical services, issuing of approval for special benefits, and remittance of contribution.
Service Portal requires connection to the Internet in order to operate. Being a web based application, the system is platform independent and accessible through any internet connecting device such as computer, mobile and tablet.
Service Portal can be accessed only with valid username and password. Employers and members can obtain their login credentials after undergo online self-registration process via the system but others must submit official request to the Fund before granted the required login credential.
HOW TO REGISTER-NHIF Verification | nhif authorization portal
The member must fill in the membership form which is available at the Fund’s offices throughout the country or through the Fund’s website https://verification.nhif.or.tz/ServicePortal/
This section is useful for nhif verification tanzania,nhif verification portal login, nhif verification portal login password, how do i login to nhif portal, how can i check my nhif status online, how to check nhif account number, how to check the status of nhif, how do i check my nhif account
Requirement and Procedures
- A member must have a National ID number
- The member must have one passport size color photograph,
- A member who registers a spouse will be required to attach one color photo of the spouse, a copy of the marriage certificate and the National ID number.
- A member registering a child as a dependent will be required to attach a photograph of the child and a copy of the child’s birth certificate. A birth announcement can be submitted as an alternative to a birth certificate if the child is less than 6 months old.
- The member will be given a payment number (control number) which he will use to make payments through the bank or mobile networks.
- The member will make all payments in a lump sum or in installments through a special bank procedure
- The member will be given a medical ID card and start receiving the services specified in the package he has chosen based on the criteria and conditions set.
- A member can register online, to register visit the Fund’s website www.nhif.or.tz
check nhif number online, nhif verification code, how to check nhif number using id number, how to confirm nhif number, how to confirm nhif number online, how to check nhif account number, how to know your nhif number online, nhif verification online, nhif check online, how to confirm nhif number online
NHIF Useful Links
NHIF Student Registration Portal Online New 2022/2023
The NHIF student online registration portal is the self-service portal that shall facilitate a student from a higher learning institution accredited by the fund to apply for a NHIF card online without the necessity to physically visit one of our NHIF offices. Below are the quick steps guide that shall enable one to go through.
LINK-NHIF Verification | nhif authorization portal
The portal can be reached at the following web address:
- Enter the specified browser into the web browser (Mozilla, Google chrome most preferably) and the following page shall
- Enter the Admission Number, Form IV Index Number and Existing NHIF Card Number (optional, If the students possess the card through parent, guarding etc)
- Click the Search Button after filling in Admission Number, Form IV Index Number and optional Existing NHIF Card Number. The portal shall display the basic information of the student whereby the student shall be required to fill in the rest of the
- Fill in the College Name, Mobile Number, Email address and upload a Passport sized photograph by clicking the browse button and select the desired photo.
- Click the Submit button to complete the
Service Provider | Watoa huduma za Afya-nhif authorization portal
This menu enables a service provider to perform various services that are related to Outpatient Service, In Patient services, Pharmaceutical Services and Diagnostic and Investigation Services.
You must have login credentials that shall enable you get access into the system as a Service Provider User
This is used for verifying a member before issuing a service.
- Click on the Member Verification Button to open member verification form
- Select Visit Type from the menu selection
- For the case of Normal Visit or Emergency Case, a member’s card Number MUST be supplied, and for the case of Referral, a Referral Number MUST be
- Click the Search button to fetch the member records, and then click Authorize to verify a member as shown below.
Member Authorization | Viewing Authorized patient
This menu is used to view a list of members who have been authorized on a particular health facility in a given certain date range.
- Click on Authorized Patients Menu to open the Authorized patient form
- Enter the Date Range by clicking on the Select date range text box and pick dates from the two date picker that are displayed as shown below
- Click on the Apply button to fetch the records
- System shall display a list of Patients/Members who have been authorized on a particular health facility based on the authorization date in a descending order as shown
This app offers general information and updates from NHIF. It gives customers an easier way to access services provided by the Fund. Customers can report lost cards, can request introduction letters for services in specific facilities, view their contributions and get notified when their policies are about to expire.
nhif app, nhif app login, nhif app not working, nhif app apk, nhif app for windows, nhif app login, how to use my nhif app, how to login nhif online, how to get nhif online
NHIF App Features
- View nearest to user’s current location
- View a list of all NHIF facilities
- View all services provided i a give facility
- Report NHIF related issues or give feedback on quality of service provided at a facility
- View contribution history for (the latest 30)
- View hospital visits of a member and dependants (under 18 years) in case of a principal member (last 30 visits)
- View basic account information
- View cards owned by member and their status
- Request to invoke a card.
- Notifications eg. SMS when card ready.
- View service eligibility for all the cards
- Requesting introduction letter
- View general information about packages
- able showing services available in Timiza, Wekeza and Najali packages
- Notify users in cases:
- Card production ready
- Policy is nearing expiration
- Introduction letter request processed (approved/rejected)
- High priority news update
- Links to OMRS
- Find card number by using national ID number
- Newsfeed from NHIF website
- NHIF offices contacts