How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
omrs nhif | NHIF Student Registration Portal Online
omrs nhif, omrs nhif | nhif student registration portal online, https //omrs.nhif.or.tz login, how much should i pay for nhif per month, how to pay for my nhif, how nhif is calculated, how much is deducted for nhif, https //omrs.nhif.or.tz login
NHIF offers health insurance services to students of higher or any other learning institutions. A student who is a member of NHIF will access medical services with his/her card at any health facility certified by the Fund throughout Tanzania.
Students with NHIF membership cards as dependents from their parents or any other arrangement do not need to register under this category. Such students will be required to submit their membership ID’s to NHIF’s office for confirmation.
You May also like to know: how to pay for my nhif via mpesa, how to pay for my nhif card, how to pay for my nhif, how to pay your nhif, how to pay for nhif through phonem how to pay for nhif via phone, how to pay nhif for the first time, how much should i pay for nhif per month, how to make payment for nhif, how to pay for nhif contribution
Bima kwa Wanafunzi – National Health Insurance Fund Registration Process
Students will be required to follow the following procedures:-
- The learning institution has to apply and be registered to the Fund | OMRS Login.
- All students have to be registered through their respective institutions.
- All students have to fill NHIF student’s registration form or apply online through Online Students Registration portal.
- Forms shall be attached with one (1) recent colored passport size photo.
- Dully filled forms should be submitted to NHIF offices
- For the learning institutions which are not registered with the Fund, the students may apply for membership in groups of not less than 50 students. All other requirements remain the same.
The learning institution will be responsible to collect students’ annual contributions at the beginning of every academic year and submit the same to the Fund. The contribution per each student is TZS 50,400/-.
Cessation of Membership omrs nhif | nhif student registration portal online
Student’s membership will cease when the following circumstances occur :-
- Graduating from the institution
Students will be required to surrender their IDs to their respective institution or NHIF offices immediately after cessation of their membership.
This section explains in general terms the system and the purpose for which intended. Online Member Registration System is a web based application system established by the Fund for enabling NHIF customer undertake their registration process online. These online services include but not limited to submission of student list and ID card applications.
This Article provides guidance to users of the NHIF Online Member Registration System when undertaking any of the function mentioned above. Assumption is being made that consumer is familiar to and have access to the internet service.
This section provides a general overview of the system. The summary outlines the uses of the system’s hardware and software requirements, system’s configuration, user access and permission.
omrs nhif | nhif student registration portal online | Online Member Registration System requires connection to the Internet in order to operate. Being a web based application, the system is platform independent and accessible through any internet connecting device such as computer, mobile and tablet.
Online Member Registration System can be accessed only with valid username and password. Customers can obtain their login credentials after submitting official request to the Fund before granted the required login credential.
NHIF Useful Links
This section explains step by step procedures on how to get access and use the Online Member Registration System for different categories of users.
Dean office shall be required to login to the system in order to upload the student list so that later on their respective applications can be submitted to NHIF for card production.
Login into the system | omrs nhif | nhif student registration portal online
- To log in to the system, open web browser and type the URL https://omrs.nhif.or.tz. On the page that appears next, click on My Account menu link found at the top of the
- A login screen window shall appear where by dean office is required to enter email address and
- After successful log in the following page shall
- On the left navigation bar, click on Student menu. You shall be presented with a page that contains the following tabs;
- List of New student
- List of Continuing students
- List of student applications
- List of student batches
- Student report
Submission of Student List
The dean’s office can upload students’ list via csv format file. This file needs to be prepared prior to uploading process. Sample file for preparing student data to be uploaded is available for download
- Under the tab List of new students, Click on Upload student data button
- The following popup window shall be displayed
- Sample file for uploading data can downloaded by clicking the csv link found at the top of the pop up window as shown in the above figure, and may appear as follows
- Click Choose File button from the pop up window, and a dialog window shall appear where you shall locate the desired file to be uploaded and click open Button to select the
- Click Save Student list button to submit student
Submission of student card omrs nhif
To submit student card applications, a student batch must be created first. This batch shall contain a list of individual students whose applications are eligible for card production. To create a student batch the following steps should be followed.
- Under List of new student tab, select a desire list of individual student records to be included in the batch by clicking the check boxes found on the far right of each student
- Click on Create batch of student button to create batch
- On the pop up that appears next, you shall see the batch Number that has been created on the left side of the page, enter batch descriptions and click Save batch data button
- The success pop up window shall be displayed
- The Send batch application button shall become enabled, To submit student applications, Click on Send batch application to submit batch application
omrs nhif | nhif student registration portal online
Get status of ID card omrs nhif
To get the status of student ID card the following steps shall be followed
- Under the tab new student list, Click on the Verify
- On the pop up that appears next, enter students card number and verification code(obtained earlier)
- Click Verify now to verify the card. The card status shall be displayed at the bottom
Request control number status omrs nhif
To get the status control number payment the following steps should be followed
- Under List of continue student tab, click Request control number payment status button
- On the pop up window that appears, enter the control number and click Check now button
- The control number payment status shall be displayed as shown in the above figure
Preview a list of new students
On List of new student tab, dean can preview a list of new students who have been registered by NHIF. To preview a list of new students the following step should be followed;
- Go to list of new student tab, Click on Admission year dropdown and select the desired admission year, Click on Limit dropdown and select a limit of records to be displayed, click on YOS to select Year of Study.
- A detailed list of new student shall be displayed
Preview continuing students
- Under List continuing student tab, Click on academic year dropdown and select academic year, Click data limit dropdown and select the desired record
- A detailed list of continuing student shall be displayed
Uploading Continuing students
A list of continuing students can be uploaded into the system through the following steps
- Under the List of continue student tab, click on Upload continuing student button
- A dialog window shall appear where you shall enter batch description and then click on choose file button to located the file that contain a list of continuing student to be
- Click on Save Batch Button to save
Preview list of student applications
- Under List of student application tab, Click on Academic year dropdown menu and select academic year.
- Click on limit dropdown menu and select desired records limit.
- Click on Application status dropdown menu and select desired status
- A list of student application shall be displayed based on the criteria’s selected as shown
Preview student batches
- Under List of student batches tab, Click on Academic year dropdown menu and select academic year.
- Click on batch dropdown menu and select desired batch status
- Click on select dropdown menu and select desired selection option
- A list of student batches shall be displayed based on the criteria’s selected as shown
- Click on the desired batch to view its details
Preview Students Report
- Under List of student report tab, Click on date dropdown menu and select start and end
- Click on report dropdown menu and select desired report status
- A list of student report shall be displayed based on the criteria’s selected as shown
The student module shall enable students to complete their registration process including uploading photo.
Accessing the system
- To log in to the system, open web browser and type the URL https://omrs.nhif.or.tz. On the page that appears next, click on wanafunzi menu link found at the top of the page.
Uploading details including photo
- Click on “chaguo lako” dropdown menu and select the appropriate selection
- Enter index number and click “Tafuta taarifa” button
- Student details shall be displayed
- To Update student information including photo, click on icon (“hariri taarifa”)
- On the form that appears next, click on choose file button and locate the desired photo
- To upload photo click on update student photo button
- To modify the rest of the information, enter the desired information and click on modify button.
To submit application the following steps should be followed
- On the form that appears below click on Submit application button
- The success confirmation button shall be displayed as shown below to mark the success submission of the application
To verify student card the following steps should be followed
- Click on “chaguo lako” dropdown menu and select “hakiki kadi ya mwanafunzi mtegemezi”
- Enter Card number and click “Tafuta taarifa” button
- The following page with card details shall appear