How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
B2B Planning & Pricing Specialist job at TiGO October, 2022
Pricing Specialist job: Pricing specialists are professionals who are responsible for determining the prices of products or services. They must be able to understand the market, have a good understanding of their company’s pricing policies and strategies, and have a good understanding of what the competition is charging.
Pricing specialists can work in a variety of industries including manufacturing, retail, wholesale and distribution.
The salary for pricing specialists can vary depending on their experience level and employer. The median annual salary for pricing specialists is $83,000.
Preparation of the budget, Forecasts and P & L of the B2B unit. The role will also coordinate the preparation of pricing across all B2B Product & Services (Mobile, Fixed & ICT) in line with the business objectives and efficient commission policies to incentivize the sales channels positioning Tigo business as the solutions provider of choice for all businesses with a unique value proposition. The role will report to the B2B planning Manager.
THE WAY WE WORK
You are open-minded, passionate and the way you work energizes others. You are committed to the timely delivery of a job well done. You behave with integrity and transparency.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
1. Budget, FC, and P & L planning
- Preparation of the B2B annual budget in line with the company and group objectives.
- Timely preparation of the Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reforecasts as per the deadlines set by the company.
- Preparation of the B2B P & L reflecting the performance of the unit and ensure timely submission of information required to complete the monthly, quarterly, and annual P & L.
- Preparation of business cases to support key decision-making initiatives of the B2B unit ensuring the best return of investment for the organization.
2. Product & Services/solutions pricing.
- Support the coordination of cross functional requirement gathering (product & services, marketing, sales) to determine the best pricing for products & services across B2B Mobile, Fixed and ICT to deliver value for our customers in line with the organizational objectives.
- Preparation & analysis of relevant reports/inputs on the performance of our products & Services benchmarking the established pricing strategy and offer key insights/recommendations.
- Review pricing for retail and wholesale products & services being negotiated as per the established SOPs.
3. Project management & Commission policy enforcement
- Support gathering key cross functional information (sales, Marketing, Products & Services) to support the preparation of the commission policy.
- Preparation of the relevant documentation for commission payments and coordinate required cross functional approvals.
- Track & analyze the performance of the approved commissions to ensure they adhere to the commission policy and always aligned with the organizational objectives.
- Support project documentation/project plans for the B2B units for efficient tracking and delivery of key initiatives.
4. Supporting Roles
- Other duties as may be assigned to support to drive B2B objectives aligned with the organizational mission and vision.
Qualification and Experience
- 3+ years of planning/pricing experience across Telecom, banking, or similar environment.
- Experience in Mobile and/or Fixed Marketing / Sales / Service proposition development / management.
- University degree in technology / economics / marketing / business administration or related areas.
- Excellent writing, reading and presentation skills in English language.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Project, and Visio.
- Solid acumen of Financial KPIs and analytical KPIs.
- MBA is a plus.
- Solid experience in data analysis and presentation of insights.
- Deep understanding of products management (products life cycle etc.)
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community.
- Mature ability to work collaboratively with management teams throughout the organization and to be seen as a valuable expert resource to be sought out.
- Ability to achieve results through others.
- Set and manage priorities
We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices. Only Successful Candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply:
The deadline for submitting the application is 14 October 2022.
Pricing Specialist job, pricing specialist salary, pricing specialist skills, pricing specialist vs pricing analyst, pricing specialist career path, pricing analyst job description, pricing analyst qualifications, pricing analyst excel skills