How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Railway Project Manager (Tanzania)- EXPAT AT SENER 2024
Railway Project Manager Get information related to: railway project manager salary, railway project jobs, railway project management, network rail jobs, railway people, railway project manager job description, railway project manager jobs Tanzania, near me,
Also check: sener aerospace jobs, sener aerospace careers, aerospace jobs salary, what jobs are in aerospace, aerospace stores jobs, aerospace startup jobs
SENER is a private engineering and technology group founded in 1956, and specialises in activities related to Engineering and Construction, and has industrial holdings in companies working in the areas of energy, environment and aeronautics.
SENER engineering and technology group strengthens its position as a provider of innovative and high-quality solutions in three areas of industry: SENER Engineering, which comprises Infrastructure, Energy and Marine sectors; SENER Aeroespacial, which carries out its activity in the institutional and commercial Space, Defence and Science markets; and SENER Renewable Investments, where SENER has promoted and taken a stake in renewable energy and waste-to-energy project
JOB DETAILS | Railway Project Manager
At SENER we are seeking an Engineer with experience in railway projects to carry out technical assistance tasks in the front office during the construction phase of a project in Tanzania. His/her mission is to represent the design team in the front office during the construction phase, responding to the technical issues raised by the final client, the engineering of the property and the construction company.
We are looking for a professional with technical expertise in the field of railways, to solve in the first instance those variations that can be addressed without having to resort to the design team in the back office.
Railway Project Manager | To fit in the position, it is required:
– Higher Degree in Civil Engineering or Civil Engineering.
– Overall experience required 15 years in the technical development of projects in the field of railway engineering.
– English full professional proficiency. Spanish and/or Portuguese relevant but not essential.
– Availability to be located in Tanzania for 6 months, being extendable if the project is required.
At the competence level:
– Persuasive and communication skills to interact with the internal and external client.
– People leadership.
– Creative mentality to seek efficient alternatives to the needs of daily work.
– Commitment to the Organisation and the business, willing to grow with the company.
Railway Project Manager | What we offer:
– Belonging to a highly qualified team in a company consolidated in international projects.
– Working in a professional and collaborative work environment, where the close relationship within the department facilitates the exchange of ideas, proactivity and autonomy to develop complex project teams.
– People leadership.
– Exercise a strategic role in the development of the Tanzania project in the Construction Phase.
– Coordination within a multidisciplinary team and integration in a high-level team.