How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Record Assistant Job at Singida District Council October, 2022
Record Assistant Job: Singida is a town in central Tanzania. The town is the location of the regional headquarters of Singida Region as well as the district headquarters of Singida Urban District. The region and district are named after the town
In Tanzania, a Records Assistant earns an average salary of 551,000 TZS per month. However, salary ranges can vary widely, from 281,000 TZS on the low end to 849,000 TZS on the high end. This average monthly salary includes housing, transport, and other benefits. Records Clerk salaries vary greatly depending on experience, skills, gender, or location. The following is a detailed breakdown of these factors.
UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT REGIONAL GOVERNMENTS AND LOCAL GOVERNMENTS
SINGIDA DISTRICT COUNCIL
Singida Region. S.L.P. 27,
Phone no. 0262502252/2237 SINGIDA.
Fax no. 0262502719
Ref. And. SDC/B.1/50/PART”E”/136 Date: 26/09/422
ADVERTISEMENT OF JOB OPPORTUNITIES | Record Assistant Job:
The Singida District Council has obtained approval for the implementation of New Jobs in the financial year 2021/2022 by letter with Ref. No.FA.1701366/01″B”/59 of Date 02/09/2022 from the Secretary General- EMPLOYMENT.
Thus, the Executive Director of the Singida District Council announces to Tanzanians who have the qualifications and interest to work in the Singida District Council, to apply for the following job vacancies on permanent terms starting today 26/09/2022:
RECORD ASSISTANT GRADE II (02 Posts)
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE APPLICANT
- Have a Form four certificate (IV) or Form Six Certificate (VI) education
- Have a NTA Level 5 certificate/certificate for record keeping training in one of the fields of Health or Medicine.
DUTIES/ DUTIES OF MEMORY ASSISTANT
- Finding records/documents/files needed by readers
- Control the receipt, filing of Office records/documents.
- Analyzing, listing and organizing records/documents in groups according to the relevant subject (Classification and Boxing) for use of the Office.
- Placing, organizing records/documents in racks (file racks/cabinet) in archives/archives.
- Keeping records (letters, documents, etc.) in files.
- Handling requests for records/documents from Government Institutions and
- To carry out any tasks assigned to him by his supervisor work.
• Based on the Government Salary Level, that is TGS B.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR APPLICANTS
- All applicants must be Tanzanian citizens and be at least 18 years old and not more than 45 years old.
- All applicants must attach a birth certificate.
- Applicants should attach a detailed personal information (Detailed C.V) with addresses and reliable phone numbers along with the names of two referees.
- All applications must be accompanied by 2 photos (passport size), a copy of vocational certificates, certificates of the fourth form and the sixth form for those who reached that level with various training certificates for considering the characteristics pointed out above.
- All applicants must attach a copy of National ID (NIDA) to who do not have such identifications, the nida numbers should be written on personal information (CV).
- “Testimonials”, “Provisional Results”, “Statement of results”, documents fourth and sixth form results (FORM IV AND FORM VI RESULTS SLIPS) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Applicants who studied outside Tanzania should make sure their certificates are verified and approved by the relevant Authority (TCU or NECTA).
- Retired Civil Service applicants are not allowed to apply unless they are approved by the relevant Authority.
- The application letter should be written in Kiswahili or English
- Applicants who meet the criteria will be called for an interview
- Applications submitted outside of the procedure outlined in this announcement They will not be thought of.
- All applications should be sent to the following address; Executive Director District Council, S.L.P 27,SINGIDA
N:B The deadline for sending job applications is on October 9, 2022 at 9.30 in the afternoon.
The deadline for submitting the application is 9 October 2022.