How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Sales Associate Jobs Opportunities at Burn Tanzania 2024
Sales Associate Jobs, part time jobs near me, retail sales associate, medical sales associate jobs
part time sales associate jobs, real estate sales associate jobs, car sales associate jobs, lululemon sales associate jobs, gucci sales associate jobs, indeed sales associate jobs, sales associate jobs, sales representative job vacancies, sales representative job vacancies in dubai, sales representative job vacancies in colombo, medical sales representative job vacancies 2022, medical sales representative job vacancies, burn manufacturing vacancies, burn manufacturing internship, burn manufacturing tanzania
Burn is seeking a Sales Associate to assist with our recent market entry into Tanzania. The individual will work closely with agents, team leaders, territory sales managers, and other senior company managers both in the country and at the global HQ in Kenya in the implementation and monitoring of the key sales, data, financial, and inventory processes to support the growth of the B2C sales channel.
The Sales Associate will work in an office environment with possible travel to the outskirts of the country. Additionally, even though the work should be conducted during regular hours, working some evenings and weekends to meet sales milestones should be expected. Finally, the role might evolve based on the country’s strategy and business requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- End-User Data Management: Own the end-to-end data quality assurance process for the B2C sales channel by ensuring that end-user data is collected for every stove sold and all end-user data collected meet the defined carbon requirements, monitoring end-user data collection, identifying data issues, liaising with relevant stakeholders both in the country and at HQ (call center, data analytics, and carbon teams) to have the issues resolved, and developing, and implementing best practice guidelines on data quality management.
- Agent Network Management: Coordinate with the territory sales managers and team leaders through daily calls to define objectives, journey plans, and requirements needed in the agent network, report on field challenges and progress, and offer timely support and resolutions of any escalations from the regions, and improve systems to track field requests and resolutions, and enhance the overall agent and field sales experience.
- Sales Reconciliation: Ensure that all B2C sales transactions are properly tracked, verified, and assigned to the relevant cash deposits and serial numbers and that all variances between inventory, sales, and finances are reported to the relevant stakeholders without fail or delay, and resolved within the shortest time possible.
- Communication: Be the voice of the B2C sales team both at the country and global HQs, communicating all issues encountered on the field and proposed solutions, and advising the management on the organizational needs of the B2B channel.
- Market Research: Work hand-in-hand with the field and the HQ teams to hire, train, and oversee a team of seasonal data enumerators to execute a range of B2C expansion feasibility studies across the DRC, and ensure delivery within set timelines, budget, and data collection requirements.
- Reporting: Monitor key sales and data registration projections and produce key analytical reports documenting actual performance and variance to both the field and management teams regularly (daily, weekly, and monthly).
- Inventory Management: Work with the B2C teams, 3PL partners, and field operations team to track, maintain, and report an accurate list of all stock movements and the serial numbers for all stoves in and out of all stockist points across the DRC, and ensure that records align with the relevant sales and financial figures.
- Training: Own the documentation and dissemination of the best practices and lessons learned in-country and globally, identify skills and knowledge gaps among agents, recommend appropriate capacity-building training, and work with the training team to create and customize training modules in a regional context.
- Market Activation: Partner with the team leaders and territory sales managers to create and execute a clear market activation calendar, provide the relevant support needed to organize market activations, and track the productivity of all market activations.
- Strategic Projects and Initiatives: Assist the DRC Sales Project Manager in carrying out specific strategic initiatives falling outside the scope of existing country commercial staff.
Skills and Experience:
- Analytical: Excel at organizing and analyzing data using Microsoft Excel and distilling the information into actionable insights for the country and HQ team.
- Presentation: Excel at presenting information concisely and graphically using PowerPoint.
- Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behavior and business practices and ensure that your behavior and the behavior of others are consistent with these standards and align with the values of the organization.
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen, and write in a clear, thorough, and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve the operations of the organization and create new opportunities.
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency, and risks, and make clear decisions that are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
- Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
- Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create, and implement action plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate practical solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Multi-Lingual: Possess excellent written and verbal ability in both English and Kiswahili.
- University degree in business administration, international development, marketing, economics, or another area relevant to the sales field. At least 2 years of work experience in sales or project management roles.
Qualified Female Candidates encouraged to Apply
BURN does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, processing, training, or any other fees).
Dear reader, do not be confused when you come across very different headlines about Jobs Vacancy at Burn Tanzania 2024 The reader may find it confusing and think it is a different ad, The reason for having a different title for this ad is due to the presence of many bloggers in Tanzania and every blogger writes a title in his own words. You can find a title like this on popular blogs like Mabumbe jobs, Ajirayako jobs, Jobwikis jobs and Ajiraleo jobs
Burn Tanzania Offers attractive salary to workers as a motivation for work, also covers Insurance. For those with bachelor degree have more advantage in wining this positions.
This Content is a Part of: zoom tanzania jobs, ngo jobs tanzania, un jobs tanzania, unskilled jobs in tanzania, embassy jobs in tanzania, mabumbe jobs tanzania, unicef jobs tanzania, international jobs in tanzania, jobs tanzania 2024 , jobs tanzania 2024 , jobs vacacy in tanzania, jobs tanzania march 2024 , jobs tanzania january 2024 , jobs tanzania, jobs tanzania june 2024 , jobs tanzania september 2024 , jobs tanzania government, undp jobs tanzania, zoom jobs tanzania, unhcr jobs tanzania, glenrich transportation jobs, mabumbe jobs tanzania, icap jobs tanzania, great jobs tanzania, ngo jobs tanzania, new jobs tanzania, us embassy jobs tanzania, total jobs tanzania, jobs in tanzania, jobs in tanzania 2024 , nafasi kazi huduma wateja, absa careers, jobs in tanzania for foreigners, jobs in tanzania 2024 , jobs in tanzania for indian, jobs at us embassy tanzaniam jobs at icap tanzania, jobs in ngos in tanzania, jobs zoom tanzania, jobs at amref tanzania