How do job seekers use social media?
Table of Contents
Senior Manager of Partnership at Compassion September, 2022
- Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Compassion, and faithfully upholds Compassion’s ministry in prayer.
- Acts as an advocate to raise the awareness of the needs of children. Understands Christ’s mandate to protect children. Commits to and prioritizes child protection considerations in all decision-making, tasks and activities across the ministry. Abides by all behavioral expectations in Compassion’s Statement of Commitment to Child Protection and Code of Conduct. Reports any concerns of abuse, neglect or exploitation of children through Compassion’s internal reporting process and appropriately supports responses to incidents if they occur.
- Provides leadership and development to direct reports. Works with staff to foster an environment of professional growth, in alignment with compassion’s strategies and objectives. Consult with peer management and senior leaders to successfully align departmental resources and priorities across Compassion.
- Contributes to or prepares and administers the annual budget and departmental expenses, ensuring accountability for on-time completion of deliverables based on department objectives, SLAs, and other Compassion standards, ensuring compliance with regulatory and board policies.
- Selects, manages and develops assigned staff, establishing goals and objectives, coaching and managing performance, including discipline, motivation, and annual reviews; supports continuous learning and development that enhances individual performance and organizational capability.
- Leads direct reports and their assigned staff to be an effective part of church facing teams. Collaborates with peer managers to plan the timing and implementation of National initiatives and changes that will impact the church. Collaborates with peer managers to create guidelines for communication and escalation of issues within church facing teams. Makes their team’s work and plans visible to other teams or departments.
- Serves as a member of the National Leadership Team. Collaborates and coordinates with National Leadership team, regional office counterparts, and where appropriate global counterparts to successfully align work with priorities across the National Office and Compassion. Works closely with the National Leadership Team in higher level direction-setting and decision-making applicable across all of the work in the country.
- Demonstrates to team members a personal commitment to serve, respect, and empower the church according to principles and commitments outlined in Compassion’s ministry philosophies. Builds a team that demonstrates the same commitment.
- Collaborates closely with Program Support and Business Support to address program design issues as well as plan the needed levels of technical expertise, support and training for Partners within the geography. Ensures proper implementation of country-defined aspects of program and processes needed to support the local church’s ministry to children and youth.
- Leads development and implementation of the Partnership and Growth Strategy of the national office. This includes clearly identifying sub-regions in which to grow and phase out clusters within the country, ensuring capacity and direction for effective pre-partnership preparation and selection, developing the maturity of existing partners, increasing local resource mobilization, and managing overall growth/reduction of child registrations in a way that enhances the long-term self-sufficiency of the church.
- Leads all church-facing team staff in the country to ensure effective integration of the global Partnership Certification training and required tools.
- Directs all church partners in the country to implement the Partnership Management core process with special attention given to ongoing monitoring and evaluation of performance metrics. Approves national level-defined changes to the process and recommends changes to the global process as appropriate.
- Represents Compassion with denominational, governmental and other organizational bodies as delegated by the National Director. Promotes and authorizes alliances with such organizations at the national level that increase opportunities for church partner resource mobilization.
- Ensures that all Compassion commitments to the church are met, and that church partners address all operational and supporter engagement commitments.
- Models effective collaboration with Program Support to ensure child protection standards are met
- Ensures staff and key stakeholders understand the child protection implications of lead and partner development processes
Senior Manager of Partnership at Compassion September, 2022
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Accountable for supporting, upholding, and engaging in Compassion’s core “Cultural Behaviors” in all internal and external communication and relationships.
- Team building / coaching
- Please include in your CV: current location, recent successes, Date of Birth and Marital sta
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Community Development or related field
- Master’s Degree is required
- At least 10 years experience in a similar role
- At least 3 years experience in management or leadership
- Experience working in an NGO setting and interdenominational churches will be an added advantage
- Certification from a nationally or internationally recognized organization in a related field.
How to Apply:
senior partnership executive, senior partner in partnership, senior partner and managing partner, senior partner in business, senior partnership manager salary, salary partnership manager, senior partnerships manager salary
senior manager job description, senior partnership manager job description, senior manager salary, senior partner job description